Is the selling of school uniforms business profitable?

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as I am concerned I would contribute on this matter as follows.
The business of selling school uniforms is very wide. When we talk about this kind of business we mention the school uniforms just as an introduction so that people can understand most readily but on the real senses, this business consists of the dealing in school boarding items like metallic boxes, mattresses, bedsheets, towels, basins, buckets, pair of socks, sports shoes, games kits, plane t-shirts the school uniforms, blankets, mosquito nets among other boarding items all under one roof.

However for the businesmen to be successful with the business they must stock all the types of school uniforms in the stores.This is because all the school uniforms from each and every country are very different from the others.

However when you engage in this business you you must employ some of the workers that are skilled on the dress making and fashion designing sector of the business. This is because sometimes these people could help you making the desired uniform designs for the clients.

This type of the Businesses is very profitable as there are many schools in my country including the primary and the high schools, the training and the vocational institutes making a very larger readily market.