Scam PTP websites

Finger Geek

Verified member
Let us discuss about paid to post forum websites that are scam either they have scammed you or someone you know.

First I would like to talk about answee. This is also a paid to post forum that pays members to post on the forum. I only joined this forum but only had a post. But with reviews that I have read about this website, I can to discovered that the website is a scam. When they first started they were paying members but it got to a time that they stopped and did not pay those that requested for payment. So yesterday I noticed that they have disabled there rewarding system and now accept anonymous posting from non registered members.

Another one that I will be talking about is money line website. This is also a website that paid it's members. I read that this website is a scam even as no member has complained that they were not paid. But the reason why this person said it was because it is owned by same owner of answee. It was later that I entered the website and it directed me to answee, so this confirmed the information.

What other paid to forum website do you know is scam?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
yes I also agree with answere, this is one website that I regretted working with even as I write now I'm still annoyed why I had to spend so much time on that website and I wasn't paid the a dime.

I had requested for my $30 which was the minimum pay out then for the site,only for the site to keep postponing payment, till the shut the site down and the ran off with a lot of members money so when they resume again I got an email from them to join the site again but without them wanting to pay the old money so I knew they were scam.

so it's good that I didn't join the site again because as I read a while back they still scammed those that joined the site when the resume again so people should beware and stop working on answeree.com or any related site to them.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
In any legit and flexible platform in the internet that performs a particular duty to its members and users, in other for themselves to get paid, there is also a scam and fraudulent variant of the same website but with a different name which possible also gives the same duties and responsibilities to its users and members. To be more elaborate and clear paid to post websites and platforms exist in the internet as legit and fraudulent. For example this particular website in which one are posting content on known as trendri.com is absolutely amazing legit and flexible website and also its ways and dealings with users and members are transparent and trustworthy. But there are other paid to post website forums on the internet that are scamming and fraudulent in nature even if they do let their members and users post contents and threads.

To be able to identify these scamming paid to post website from those considered to be legit and flexible, it is best to make good use of a scam site detector tool in times like these.