Scalping is a profitable strategy

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Scalping is one of the most popular trading strategies, especially among new traders. It is a short time trading strategy. Traders need a couple of minutes to analyze and trade. Scalper mostly uses minute timeframe like M1, M5, M15 to trade. Scalper makes a couple of trades and closes the trades with small pips profit. It is a profitable strategy but traders need low spreads for this kind of strategy. That’s why Eurotrader offers the lowest spreads in major pairs.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get succeScalpim of scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like Eurotrader that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads as low as zero pip and up to 1:500 leverage which is good for scalping.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think scalping could also be dangerous if you dont really know the proper means of earning profit ,managing risk ,and closing positions when trading , you have to put more focus on what you are trading if you want to earn more from scalping i thnk amd dont be too greedy because you are only trading for a short while

Ray Martinez

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If you want to start trading then you should gain forex knowledge. No matter what amount of money you are investing in the forex market if you trade wisely then you can earn maximum profits. I always try to trade with my high forex knowledge. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are really very supportive and helpful.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If you want to start trading then you should gain forex knowledge. No matter what amount of money you are investing in the forex market if you trade wisely then you can earn maximum profits. I always try to trade with my high forex knowledge. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are really very supportive and helpful.
Forex obviously is One of the best platform to earn money online at your confort zone ,but there are many brokers available ,i think the best thing to do is to always pick a legit broker that would offer little spread so you could easily do the scalping mode easily ,i think there is a broker called easyforex ,but i will still give forex for you a try and obviously see the best one to give a try

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Scalping business sound good to me. It brings in money very fast but I have not tried it . I will try to read more on it and see if I can go that direction. Forex is more reliable and it's not volatile as cryptocurrency, you can make something worthwhile when you are equipped. It's a kind of business you can jump to without a prior knowledge.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Scalping also exists in cryptocurrency trading and most of the time I use that method in order to make a lot of profit especially with Bitcoin. I do that always and make some cool amount of money weeding a little period of time. one thing about trading is that if you have a strategy you will never lose and even if you want to lose it will not be a big amount of money especially cryptocurrency trading.