How do I earn money from scalping easily?

selena1

Verified member
Scalping is one of the most important methods of trading. You can enter the large frame to determine the direction, then enter the small frame and wait until the Freeman agrees in one direction, then you enter your deal with a profit of 20 pips with a lot, and you adjust the trailing stop to chase profits. Scalping means that you stick to the chart for a long time per day in order to capture Certain deals whose number of points ranges between 10-20 points and that you raise the value of the lot somewhat in itself is a profitable process, but imagine if the chart flipped on you and the price reversed in a rapid movement, what is the solution? The chart is continuous on small time frames such as the quarter of an hour and five minutes, due to the speed of movement on it and the possibility of winning this number of points in a short period, and then repeating this work throughout the day. Certainly there are many scalping strategies that give profit consistently.

I will present to you only one of theseStrategies, but I advise you to try it on a demo account first in order to prove its efficiency and achieve a satisfactory result for you. A very wonderful strategy that depends on the last 4-hour candle. The success rate of the strategy reaches 90% during the day on a 4-hour frame. It consists of 6 candles. The strategy depends on the last candle of the day. For the strategy, the strategy works with all pairs. The idea of the strategy is to enter the four-hour time frame and determine the last candle during the day. We determine the high and low of the candle. We put two pending orders. The first order is to buy above the high by 10 points, and the second order is to sell below the low by 10 points. When one of the two things is activated, the second order is closed forex strategies. Take profit target always be from 50:20 Scalping is really good and the profits are excellent, and one deal eliminates the need for you to trade twenty deals on large timeframes, but you must know that it is possible for one deal to lose what you gained, so first I suggest you some conditions, so deal with each pair alone because it has pairs whose points are larger and others are few. Either you choose pairs that have the same number of points so that we can compensate, or you work on one or two pairs, because if you work on all pairs with scalping, you will not be able to compensate, and the results may be negative for you.