Forex Scalping trading benefit

FXOchartist

Verified member
Surely all traders already understand what scalping trading is, this is a trading strategy that is often applied in the forex market to make profits in a short time. A scalper can get a profit of 5 to 20 pips in just a few minutes, but of course it depends on market conditions. Scalping traders don't like flat market conditions because it makes trading boring and wasteful.

The following are some of the advantages of scalping trading
  • You can get profits quickly, you don't need to wait days to get trading profits, it even allows you to open and close orders in less than 5 minutes, but be careful, make sure the broker allows scalping without restrictions, I recommend FXOpen for scalping traders.
  • Fast trading, most scalping traders use technical analysis directly, to make trading decisions, and do not pay much attention to fundamental analysis.
  • Easy to make evaluations, when you realize a wrong open position, you can identify it and take the necessary action.
  • Small capital can start, it is recommended to use a minimum to start with $100 as initial capital and risk only 1% of the capital in each trade, you can start trading with FXOpen broker for scalping by choosing a Ticktrader account with leverage up to 1:1000 and start trading with Advanced platform Ticktrader.
Disadvantages of scalping trading
  • For difficult trading techniques, traders must have a good understanding of various factors, including the pairs being traded, market trends, news, and statistical background, as well as high concentration and discipline.
  • High risk, scalping traders may trigger traders to take high risks with the hope of big profits with only a 10 pips target, but the market is very dynamic and unpredictable
  • It can drain your emotions. Scalping traders may spend hours monitoring the market, this can sometimes affect traders' emotions and make trading less effective. While forex trading is about quality, not just quantity.
  • Not all brokers allow scalping, you have to make sure whether your broker allows scalping or not, because there are brokers who cancel profits on the grounds that traders open and close positions before 5 minutes. I myself often trade scalping at FXOpen, and there are no problems with this broker, they allow scalping.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Many traders find interest in swing trading or medium-term strategies. I also appreciate this trading style but cannot follow this style all the time due to market’s volatile movement. I can execute trades smoothly on the platform of FXOpulence broker.