Sales Strategy To Try Out

D

Deleted member 13140

What's the real reason why people run ads, well it's to get attention to their product or service or business anything any all, it all boils down to one thing Attention SO therefore i can safely say this -

Attention Grabbing Ads Get Better Result - Lets Look Into it a bit

SO Lets think about this
Consider it...
How many ads do you see in a day or how many video ads have you watched today only
How about once an hour?
Let's face it: we're constantly bombarded with magazine ads, newspaper ads, TV ads, radio ads, and ads on every website on the Internet.
Many of the countless advertisements that bombard us do not stick with us and have an impact.
How can you stand out from the crowd with your ad?

It's all about attention Okay let's look at a few examples -
"Say something dramatic like, "Even my dog knows..."
Surprise them with something unexpected: "Use for 30 days completely free..."
Pose a thought-provoking question: "Does your current insurance cost you hundreds of dollars more each year?"

Use attention-grabbing headlines – it's critical to get their attention right away because people have short attention span so therefore you need to grab their thoughts in a second and i think that's it.

General01

Beautiful!
This strategy is superb!!
Attention is very critical in order to compel people to look into your products or patronize your services. I particularly love how you suggested that thought provoking question
In addition to that, a good call to action would definitely make your prospective clients not to resist what you advertised.
These are things we need to know

Onetech

Banned
Please can anyone tell me the best way to do online marketing and advertising jobs that will really work. I have a lot of business to promote online but getting connected to real advertiser program have been very difficult.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, the fundamental purpose of advertisement is to get attention of many people. So there are various ways you can get attention of people by applying the right kind of strategy. For example, you may try to play with the psychology of human in order to get them notice your advertisement. For example, you may try phrases such as, "Do not skip the Ad..", "Try to find out how to make $100 per day here..", "Save Up To 50% of Electricity Bills..", "Earn Money During Pandemic..", etc. These are some of the ideas that you could use.

However, I have also noticed that despite the juicy ads out there, most of such advertisements are just clickbait. You must make sure that you advertise what you truly represent. Otherwise, you will lose your customers. Try to work with real and popular advertisement network to get more unique visitors. If you even get 1,000 visitors through advertisement and if you offer what you actually advertise, then the chances are that you will at least get 5 customers per day! Remember! Attention is important, but advertising the right product is equally important!