Safe cryptocurrency to invest in

I have a friend who has no cryptocurrency in his name about has been informed about cryptocurrencies by me and some other friends. I think he knows alot to some extent about cryptocurrencies. Recently, I think last week, he came to my house and asked for my advice on which cryptocurrency he is to buy because he's intends to hold it for quite a long time (I think between 3 years and 5 years), so he wants to know which cryptocurrency I feel would be worth investing in presently that would yield alot of profits within that said time period. On further questioning him, I found that he is just having about $50 on him to invest in the said cryptocurrency. Initially I wanted to advice him to but dodgecoin because I felt it had alot of potential and I personally think it would be worth more than it is presently. I still belive it would be worth up to $1 before this year's ending and I told him so but didn't actually convince him. He wanted to invest in alot of shitcoins like safemoon,bittorent,wink and the likes because of their really cheap worth presently and he feels if there experience a significant rise, he would gain alot from it. So my question is what cryptocurrency do you think he should invest his money on.