Is it safe to invest in cryptocurrency now?

marcusfe

I have an interest in investing in cryptocurrency but I'm sceptical when exactly it's type to enter the trade. I don't have much knowledge about cryptocurrency but I know it's all about buying at the lower price and sell at the higher price which make more like forex trading. I've been forex for sometimes now and I can say some conditions attached to trading. Unlike cryptocurrency forex has many tools that help the trader predict and mostly determine the market movement which is mostly correct especially if properly applied. Cryptocurrency has none of these features it's just like predicting that the price will be higher at some point and then you buy at a lower price in order to sell at that point.
With the way cryptocurrency are decreasing in values these days, is it safe to trade it?

Kennysplash

Verified member
I have an interest in investing in cryptocurrency but I'm sceptical when exactly it's type to enter the trade. I don't have much knowledge about cryptocurrency but I know it's all about buying at the lower price and sell at the higher price which make more like forex trading. I've been forex for sometimes now and I can say some conditions attached to trading. Unlike cryptocurrency forex has many tools that help the trader predict and mostly determine the market movement which is mostly correct especially if properly applied. Cryptocurrency has none of these features it's just like predicting that the price will be higher at some point and then you buy at a lower price in order to sell at that point.
With the way cryptocurrency are decreasing in values these days, is it safe to trade it?
Investing in cryptocurrency is never safe, you make profit or you lose it can go either way. But you can still maximize you profits and minimize your loss. Do not invest in a coin when it is in its all-time high, make sure it is considering the lower from it's highest price ever. Also the best way to make profit in cryptocurrency is by investing long-term and not short-term. Find funds that you know you don't need very soon and then invest them in cryptocurrency, then go back and check it after several months. You surely would have made your profit.

D

Deleted member 28873

There is never a good time and bad time to invest in cryptocurrency.you just have to make proper research on the cryptocurrency of your choice and you could also pull up the cryptocurrency chart and do a little technical analysis depending on how long you want to hold to the cryptocurrency. If you are looking to hold a cryptocurrency for a long time you could go high prospect coin with low price value at the moment

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You don't need to be scared. Investment is like keeping money for the future. It is like freeing your birds from their cages. If they come back at you, they will come bigger and better and if they don't, it means they are not yours. So, you don't need to put more of mind in it. Just be hopeful and be optimistic that every things will be back to place. There is no right time or good time to invest in cryptocurrency because they are really hard to predict because of their volatility.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Cryptocurrency investment is not for the weak hearted... No time is not right to invest in cryptocurrencies but personally I believe that investment in minor coins is preferable at the moment... Investment must certainly drip in price sometimes but don't forget it also rise and everybody benefits from it.... And also cryptocurrency must be take as an investment... And in investment you don't know what the future holds.

Dartho

Its very safe to invest, ensure to use a trusted wallet when buying or selling. I use Coincola and its been working well for me. You can always invest in crypto its very safe.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Nobody's time starts like this, I was encouraged by the rise in the value of crypto two days ago, but suddenly the prices fell and the new investors suffered huge losses. Crypto does not differ much from stock market investment, values can fall and rise. Never ask whether the investment is safe at this time, no person can guarantee it, it all depends on the market move, It is better to become a trader than a general investor who can buy and sell according to market moves.

Carson20t

One obvous thing you cannot ignore is that crypto currency is not a bondable asset and does not have reserves.That kind of asset is defined as a liquid asset and very risky which means you can easily lose part of it or all of it.
So to invest in such an asset will require basic knowledge in the supply and demand of such type of an asset which currently seems to be favourable because of the positive traits this type of investment has brought about.Huge sums of money is able to be transacted and delivered to almost any part of the world within minutes.People are making huge profits from little investmentmfye to price spikes on the market of some selected coins.

So for now and a few years to come it is a wise choice to invest in crypto currency but under the guidance of a financial advisor who is well vested in this subject matter.

Unique23

I think it is risky, to say the least. Of course, all investing carries risk. But you should avoid unnecessary risks, especially when it comes to your hard-earned money. They buy in lower price and sell it higher price .so it is very risky.

Samuelkanu

Many many people make the mistake of not understanding where they are investing their money. Cryptocurrency is a good way of investing but you have to understand how their currencies move and the right time to invest. Some people invest when the price for a particular currency is at its peak. So later they find out that the value of their investments has started going down. You have to be knowledgeable on how to read the chart so as to know when to buy,sell or hold. Investing without having knowledge of where you invest your money is totally wrong.

Janiya

Yes obviously it is safe to invest in crypto currency because it is running from so many years and most of the people has invested in crypto currency.
I heard about this currency that it's Price is increasing and decreasing after some time so we must see the good time to buy and good time to sell them.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Investing in Crypto currencies is actually a brain work with careful observation of the market trend before you put in your money in the market. First you need to know that there are some coins that you can invest and hold for longer time now because of the high volatile nature of the coins such as bitcoin, bitcoin cash and litecoin, the best you can do now is to trade them but for coins like ethereum and other smaller coin in the range of $0.01 to $0.5 you can buy such coins and hold them for a very long time because when they appreciate you will be swimming in money.