Result of overworking employees

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Employees and workers are not slave and they should not be treated as one. This is definitely one of the points every business manager of business superior should definitely keep in mind. There are so many result and consequences of overworking your employees and one of the common consequences resulting from overworking your employees is frequent resignation of employees as a result of them not being able to stand the workload you impose on them everyday. Most of the times, the manager or employer may impose huge workloads on them Day-after-Day and yet pay them unreasonably and uncomfortably, this good result to a very big problem in which the business or the organisation may suffer the consequence. Employees may come and go in the business organisation and that could become very suspicious to members of the public and they will always want to get information on why it is so.

And when members of the public hear about how you over work and yet under pay your employees, they may begin to view you as an oppressive and bad behaving manager and somehow you could lose their trust and loyalty. As well, your business organisation may also not be recommended two other individuals seeking for jobs and careers in order to make ends meet. As a business manager or employer you must endeavour to entrust to each of your employees roles and responsibility that suits their job description, and also suits their ability and capability.

King bell

VIP Contributor
The result of overworking employees can be serious and far-reaching. Overworked employees may suffer from increased stress and fatigue, leading to a decrease in productivity, absenteeism, and a decrease in morale. This can put a strain on the entire team, leading to a decrease in team cohesion and efficiency. In extreme cases, overworking can lead to burnout and even depression. Overworked employees are also more prone to making mistakes due to a lack of focus and concentration. This can lead to costly errors, which can have a negative impact on the company's bottom line. In addition, overworking employees can have a negative effect on their physical and mental health, leading to an increased risk of illness and injury. Finally, overworking employees can lead to an increased turnover rate, as people become dissatisfied with their job and seek out more fulfilling opportunities elsewhere.

Etini

Valued Contributor
It is wrong to overwork your staff. It tires them out. If the person breaks down, yhe organization would replace them with military alacrity. That's why if I'm working and I am hungry, I don't mid leaving that work right away to go find something to eat. Talk more about overworking then. That's why every staff should discuss the terms and conditions before looking to take the job.

I as an employee would never take any work that stresses me and my health. All my stress, you need to settle down and brace it up with your boss. Some employees are very fearful and they can't walk up to their boss to renegotiate over work with him.

As an employee, you have a right to do any work you agreed to. And also, you have a right to decide not to do what was not agreed on. Don't overwork people.. It is not good.