Research Says That When Parents Smoke Cigarettes, It Causes Asthma In Newborn Babies

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We can all agree that smoking is really bad for us and we are at a really high risk of developing asthma, heart problems, lung diseases, etc if we smoke a lots of cigarettes. Smoking is not only bad for us, but it is also bad for the environment and it can cause diseases in other people, too. There are many people (including me) who are very allergic to smoke that is released by cigarettes. However, now a new study that was included in a scientific journal called British Journal of Family Medicine has also provided some evidence that if a man smokes a lot, then this might also risk of chances of development of asthma in his newborn babies. This also suggest that toxic effects of smoking can also be transferred in newborns whose parents smoke cigarettes.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, a woman still taking sticks when she is pregnant isn’t a good mother because she should know by default that she is harming her baby. Even passive smokers are liable to get really bad health from active smokers. Smoking is harmful to everyone that stays around a smoker people should know this

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had been a smoker for a long time and I know the risks of the cigarette smoke that is why I never smoke near other people. Especially with infants the smoke is a poison to their lungs. Smokers should know this risk because babies are delicate creatures. A home with a baby should have no smoker in the family.