Referral Index Forum review

App/website ratings
5.00 star(s)

Imran Noori

Verified member
Referral Index Forum (RIF) is a legit and genuine paid to post website where you can earn for posting threads and comments, I am a member in RIF and I cashed out several times from the website.

Current credits
$0.01 Raw RIF for posts
$0.02 Raw RIF for threads

Daily limits
$2.05 daily

Minimum words requirement
30 words for posts
60 words for threads

Payment methods
Bitcoin
Litecoin
PayPal
Amazon Gift cards

By purchasing an account upgrade, you will be provided with more possibilities.

Bronze Membership: $2.99 per month
  • Bronze Member Rank
  • Ad-Free Experience
  • Signature enabled - 2 links / 2 lines / 1 image max
  • Private Forum Access
Silver Membership: $4.99 per month
  • Silver Member Rank
  • Ad-Free Experience
  • Signature enabled - 4 links / 3 lines / 2 images max
  • Private Forum Access
Gold Membership: $9.99 per month
  • Gold Member Rank
  • Bold & Gold Username
  • Ad-Free Experience
  • Signature enabled - 8 links / 4 lines / 4 images max
  • Private Forum Access
  • Ability to change username
  • Ability to change user title
  • Extra 0.01 RIF Cash per post for on-topic content
  • No word minimum requirement for content
If you have any questions, you can ask me.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Sounds very interesting. Being able to make $2 per day just by posting on a forum can be very motivating fore people who do not have a better income source. However, if you earn just 1 cent per post you will have to make 200 posts to earn $2, which might take 3-4 hours, and if you make 2 cents per topics, you still need to make 100 topics. You might have to post less if you upgrade your membership, however, paying for membership is not my kind of thing. Therefore, I will have to pass this on even though it might be legit and paying.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I heard about this site on Forum Coin. When I checked it out I found it interesting. I wanted to join the site because it offered Bitcoin payment. I do not have access to any Bitcoin paying sites, however, I never joined the site because I will have to spend a long time to earn an insignificant amount. I have checked the posts and more than 90 percent posts are of low quality, how can the site generate quality traffic with the kind of posts users are posting there. I really doubt that the site is generating revenue. I don't see the longevity of the site.

Imran Noori

Verified member
I heard about this site on Forum Coin. When I checked it out I found it interesting. I wanted to join the site because it offered Bitcoin payment. I do not have access to any Bitcoin paying sites, however, I never joined the site because I will have to spend a long time to earn an insignificant amount. I have checked the posts and more than 90 percent posts are of low quality, how can the site generate quality traffic with the kind of posts users are posting there. I really doubt that the site is generating revenue. I don't see the longevity of the site.
Referral Index Forum had low quality posts and they were paying members despite of posting low quality posts but a couple of months back they changed their policy, now members should write about 60 words in order to be paid.