Referral Index Forum is Back!

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Inappropriate Thread Topic
It's quite surprising how I didn't know about this platform that got people talking for some time now. Yea! People talk often when things go wrong which was the case, however, from the time I heard about this get paid to post site (Referral Index Forum), the reviews had been more good. This has really moved me, wanting to try the website as well. And that is how I noticed today, the forum is functioning well like before.

Well, I haven't started working there, but I do like the user interface, which is friendly just like Trendri. Though I didn't rate the quality of the posts made on the forum as I haven't started posting. I don't know much about their pay but I know you can earn up to $1.05 in a day and other numerous bonuses flying around this season. Probably the site has come to stay, but I know this is the perfect time to earn money on the forum. I also love the way the admin was responding to the members about the subjects related to the site, no panic! Plus the fact he gave out $60 and more to be spread across randomly to those who lost some money during the system upgrade. I hope the platform will uphold its integrity for a long time as its members claim.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, let me start by writing that the site is going on another downtime and this time it is a scheduled one and the admin have already stated on the site that it is expedient for them to upgrade the site hosting data to avoid the issues we had previously on the site which made the site go offline for a while.

So having stated that you can still check out the site when it is up again to find out if it will worth your time which I know it will in no time.

The site is a good one i have been part of it for a long time now. I just like the prompt payment by the admin at all times. Though the pay rate has been poor but he admin is trying as the Christmas contest has been very enjoyable this season but all the same I hop the site will be here for a very long time.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I know about the platform and I am one of the member in the platform. Though I am not actve but the only problem I have with the platform is just the fact that the earning is lower. Though you can make up to $1 in a day but you have to work a lot to be able to achieve that which is not encouraging.

Any new platform that is interested to attract more members must always try as much as possible to increase the earning rate most especially at the early stage to gain the attention of so many people and probably reduce it as the platform
Increases.

Most platforms that are coming in newly with very low earning a lot of people will not be encouraged to work on such platform most especially if people have platforms that are paying them much more better than what you are offering.