Referral Index Forum is down.

Etini

Valued Contributor
One of the recently popular PTP platforms has been Referral Index Forum. They have been reportedly making waves, giving payments promptly, and going about the PTP business very smoothly. Sources say that it had an ownership change recently when the former admin Devin sold it to Jordan. Things have been smooth ever since.

Not until yesterday, when users started reporting that their credits were being deducted from their accounts. It was a general complaint among the members of the forum. It seemed things were under control as later on Sunday, members were credited for posts but their deducted balances were still pending.

As of this morning, things tried to take shape as reported by members. But as of now, the site has been shut down. Admins say members should check Twitter and Facebook for updates and information. Hopefully, they fix it as soon as possible. It has been a really good forum given the reviews by it's members.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Referral Index Forum is a wonderful paid-to-post forum. It is true that currently the site is facing a technical problem but I am sure that the administrator will fix it soon. Technical problems happen all the time. What matters is that Referral Index Forum is legit and its administrator, Mr Jordan, is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend both Trendri and R.I.F. to everyone.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I am signed up in RIF and I was an active member there except that am not very active generally in forums and I can testify to the fact that RIF is a very nice forum.

The admin I knew then was Mr Devin and indeed he is very nice and honest. The platform is very lenient on its members and still maintains a good level of standard.

So I think as @LoukiaCharilaou said it is just a technical issue they are experiencing recently and should be no cause for big alarm. It is a growing forum and so you can expect that.

I think there should be no need saying the site or forum is down, except it is proovable. Just exercise a bit of patience and let's see what will happen in the next few days.

We hope that the site will be restored and everything normalised. The forum is indeed recommendable.

arunima25

Verified member
I joined Referral Index forum in the last week of November..I joined it using Jordan's referral link from Forum Coin. The site has got a lot of popularity and the thread on Forum Coin about the same site is flooded with positive reviews. I wanted to join the site a long time back, but couldn't. Though I joined the site in November, I could not be active there for one month dur to other obligations keeping me occupied. Only from the last week, I had started being active there. And I found it too good. The pay rates are good there. But then this bug came. It worried users there. But Jordan has posted on the site and even on Forum Coin acknowledging the issue and has assured that the issue will be resolved soon. The bug has been a bummer as it came around Christmas and Boxing day. Users there were excited about the rewards and high pay rates during these days.
Jordan is quite involved admin and it is so nice to see him posting on each forum and platforms and updating users. It's assuring to see such involvement and hope the site gets back to functioning soon. It's incredible that they are checking accounts manually to maje sure that each person gets back the money that was deducted due to the bug.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
These days I am hearing so many positive reviews about this paid to post forum called referral Index Forum. I have checked the forum and there seem to be influx of posters. However, after navigating the forum, I found that the discussion on the forum are very low quality. There is no substance on over 90 percent posts. People are talking about things they don't know. The forum also does not use any major ad partners, how can the owner continue to pay the users over the time when there are no major ad partners on the forum. The internal traffic (brought by the members) will never sustain the forum. The forum needs to get organic traffic, and organic traffic will come only when there are quality posts. None of the posts on the forum meet the quality to get ranked on search. The forum posts lack substance and I really doubt that it will continue for a long time.

E

eldavis

All in all the forum is one of the best i have seen so far, there are lots of topics to engage in and everything goes smoothly over there. Lets just hope they are able to sort out everything as soon as possible. I tried checking the site this morning, i still can't do anything on it but the i discovered i have been deducted up to $37 which i don't even have up to that in my wallet yet. Anyways i pray everything gets sorted out as soon as possible, if possible today.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I am signed up in RIF and I was an active member there except that am not very active generally in forums and I can testify to the fact that RIF is a very nice forum.

The admin I knew then was Mr Devin and indeed he is very nice and honest. The platform is very lenient on its members and still maintains a good level of standard.

So I think as @LoukiaCharilaou said it is just a technical issue they are experiencing recently and should be no cause for big alarm. It is a growing forum and so you can expect that.

I think there should be no need saying the site or forum is down, except it is proovable. Just exercise a bit of patience and let's see what will happen in the next few days.

We hope that the site will be restored and everything normalised. The forum is indeed recommendable.
Dear Abel, I agree with everything you mention in your informative thread about R.I.F. and thank you for sharing it with us. Referral Index Forum is experiencing a technical issue. The problem will be resolved entirely within the next 48 hours. The administrator of R.I.F. is an honest person and he is doing an excellent job. Although this period is festive because of Christmas, he is working hard to fix the problem. We can check out their Facebook and Twitter pages for the latest news and information. I wish R.I.F. every success.

niche

Verified member
RIF is down for the last few days, it was up on Christmas. Managing a forum is always very challenging, since there are a large number of users. The forum admin will try his best so that the members can resume posting on the forum. In some cases, the hackers launching a ddos attack are hired for only a few days or a week, so it is better for the forum owner to keep the website offline, till the hacking attack ends.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This forum coincidentally went down just when I wanted to start being active in it. I have even added it to one of my daily online earning goals. Unfortunately, it has been down and admin says that we have to wait for another forty eight hours or so for it to be maintained.

In the past, when a site starts behaving this way, everyone gets so suspicious. But this one is different. They had been doing a great job with prompt payments, active admins and great offers that shows that the site is legit. So if it is completely shut down, it is because of technical issues and not that the site is a scam.

I am really hoping that the site starts running again soon. It will be a great addition to my online earning methods. I read in forum coin that they were even giving earning bonuses for the festive season 🤗.

Proxy-Sale

I think that the situation should normalize after some time, technical problems unfortunately impossible to foresee. You have to give the guys time, besides as far as I know they are quite a trusted service, so I think everything will be fine, you just have to wait a bit.

Activator230822

Verified member
I am a member of referral index forum too. The site is very nice. As in it has a credible rewarding system, whereby the members can enjoy favourable payment rates from the forum. The adm is a very friendly person and responds to the queries or websites Buggs by the site members very promptly.
Referral index forum is very young in the industry but it has gained popularity and positive reputation among the members compared to many older paid to post forum sites. The most interesting part of the forum is it's quick processing of payouts to members and that makes gain more trust to members.
However the adm is a very understanding person unlike the Adams of the other older paid to post forums that burn , remove posts for the members that may seem to be earning much money on the site.
So I hope that is just but a challenge that I hope it will be fixed soon and the forum resumes to its normal operations.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have been a member of this forum for the past few months and I must say that the forum is a good one and the atmosphere there is a relaxing one you would have just need to post few lines and get rewarded. Though the site was just paying a cent per post but it was still good since one can easily make about $1 from the site daily.

Like I have written the site is a cool one and very relaxing too as the admin on the site are really accommodating but the issue is just that the site starting having crediting problem two days back.

As an admin that carries everyone along he has told us that they updated the site only for the updates to go wrong and it's seems the plugin wasn't install well so it started malfunctioning. So they had to start the maintenance on the site. I think the site should be up by tomorrow.

arunima25

Verified member
I checked the site before coming here. It is still under maintenance. Hopefully it should be fixed soon and back to action. Admin is a very professional and enthusiastic person, fully involved and engaged with the site. He is prompt with all the queries and concern. And keeps updating users about the events and happenings on the site. Such involvement is quite assuring for the users and they develop s good trust with the site. I am a new member there and can feel the support and trust he has during this time. So, despite being young in the Market, Referral Index Forum has definitely won hearts and is a trusted site.
I have not checked their Facebook and Twitter pages for the update as mentioned on the site. But I see that he is responding to queries abd concern raised on Forum Coin. We hope and pray that the issue is fixed soon and the site is back to action. People are waiting eagerly for that to happen.

niche

Verified member
Some of the members were complaining on Forumcoin that the balance in their account had decreased greatly . I think the forum is now working properly and they are offering higher rates per post . Has anyone posted on the forum today and received the credit which was promised in their account? Your feedback will help those who have less free time for posting on forums.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
These credit issues could occur in any paid to post site and then Referral Index Forum is not an exception. Then it is normal and could happen and anyone gots difference of the credits refunded while Jordan has put a lot of efforts and post pone the green box days to 2 January. All of this and Referral Index Forum is getting down? This seems to not being logical at all. This kind of thread lets people getting wrong idea about this good PTP.

arunima25

Verified member
The site is back and functioning. The bug issue has been fixed and the site is back to normal. They tried their best to track all the transactions and credit the lost amounts back to their account. I was happy to see the one dollar that I had lost to the bug coming back to me. However, not everyone got the exact amount that they lost. So, Jordan, the admin there made a special group of such members and has raised the pay per post for them for next two days. Also, he has raised the daily upper limit for them to $3.15. It's an initiative to let them compensate for the money that was deducted by the bug. Happy that people have accepted the initiative without any complaints. Surely there would be more activity level there on the site.
It's admirable that how Jordan and Devin kept users updated about the issue and assured them that the money lost will be credited back.. they did their best in their capacity.
Referral Index forum has grown in popularity and we hope that it continues to be stronger each day.