Redbubble POD Market: Scam or Legit

App/website ratings
4.00 star(s)

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
What is Redbubble?

Redbubble is a print provider as well as marketplace for print-on-demand business. Redbubble not only offers print service for your print-on-demand products but also provides marketplace to list and sell your products. Printful and Printfy are print providers and Etsy is a marketplace, if you want to use Printful and Printify, you need to find a marketplace to see products. Etsy on the other hand is just a marketplace, you need a print provider to sell print-on-demand products through Etsy. However, Redbubble combines both, it not only prints your products and fulfils your order but also allow you to sell from your platform.

How to make money on Redbubble?

After creating account, you need to fill other details like product markup (how much sales commission you want to charge) and also connect with your paypal account (to receive payment). You will then have to upload your design and the use your design on the product you want to sell. Your product will be live in few seconds.

Creating product is just a small work you do on Redbubble, you will have to do other tasks like SEO and marketing in order to generate sales.

Verdict

It is completely legit platform to make money. If you are good at designing products and also goo with marketing, you can make money

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been using Redbubble to sell print on demand products for some time. Well, I do not make a lot of sales, sometimes I don't even make one single sale in a month, but I do generate some sales and make money from the platform. Redbubble is a marketplace to sell your products as well as print provider and fulfillment partner, which means you can create a product on the site and sell through it, and when someone buys your product, it will be created by redbubble and shipped to the buyer, and you make money. A unique design is the key to generating sales.