Can You Become Rich By Selling on Redbubble?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Redbubble is a print-on-demand marketplace where you can sell hundreds of items for free. You pay only after the successful sale. So, the question is can you actually become rich by selling on Redbubble?

The answer depends on number of factors, such as

Your ability to research the niches

SEO skills,

Designing skills,

Marketing skills, and

Money to run ads

Let’s say you have all of the 5 things required for generating sales on Redbubble, can you become rich? Yes, of course you can. Or, let’s say you lack some skills for example you are not good at designing, can you still become successful? If you are willing to try, if you are ready to work hard, you can still become successful because you can outsource some works. For example, you if you are good at designing, you can do it yourself, otherwise hire someone on Fiverr or Upwork to design the products for you. If you are not very good at doing research on niches and winning products, you can outsource the work to someone on Upwork.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you keep your profit margins at 20 percent (the default profit mark-up on Redbubbe), depending on the products you are selling, the average profit you make is $2-$5. If you are making a $5 profit by selling bags, you will have to sell 20 bags to make a $100 profit. For me, the road to becoming rich would start from making $10,000 profits per month, therefore, I will have to sell 2000 bags to start becoming rich by using Redbubble. What if I am also selling other products, such as T-shirts, skirts, etc.? If I make a $2 profit on a T-shirt and sell 500 pieces per month, I will make $1000. The key to generating revenue on Redbubble is to sell a lot of items in huge quantities. Redbubble allows you to create multiple shops and sell multiple products. It is also a complete automated business, therefore, becoming rich by selling on Redbubble is absolutely possible.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Redbubble is a print-on-demand marketplace where you can sell hundreds of items for free. You pay only after the successful sale. So, the question is can you actually become rich by selling on Redbubble?

The answer depends on number of factors, such as

Your ability to research the niches

SEO skills,

Designing skills,

Marketing skills, and

Money to run ads

Let’s say you have all of the 5 things required for generating sales on Redbubble, can you become rich? Yes, of course you can. Or, let’s say you lack some skills for example you are not good at designing, can you still become successful? If you are willing to try, if you are ready to work hard, you can still become successful because you can outsource some works. For example, you if you are good at designing, you can do it yourself, otherwise hire someone on Fiverr or Upwork to design the products for you. If you are not very good at doing research on niches and winning products, you can outsource the work to someone on Upwork.
Thank you for your informative thread about this selling platform. To be honest, I have not heard about this platform before. It is wonderful to earn some money by selling your items. Of course, as I understand, in order to become rich, you must work very hard and make a lot of sales. In any case, I will definitely search for this platform and if everything is fine, I will give it a try. Thank you very much for letting us know about this interesting selling platform.

Last edited: