Recommend forex brokers with low deposit

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
There are lots of forex brokers with low deposit and are very reliable. Example of such brokers are hotforex, exness( regulated in UK), profitfxmarkets etc

We have lot of forex brokers in the forex market I would like the members of this forum to recommend the broker with low deposit.

Your contribution is highly appreciated

Flow-er

I know that there are legitimate brokers that offer very minimum deposit that you could start with. Example of such brokers are hot forex and octafx. These two brokers offer very minimum deposit that you could start trading with and they are one of the best broker in my locality because that is what we use in my country.

It also very important that starting a forex trade with minimal capital like $10 is not enough because you won't be able to manage and use your strategy properly in a perfect way. So, it is better to have enough money to trade before venturing into it. However, you could trade forex with $10 but it isn't enough. The best bet is to trade starting from $100 and that will be my minimum amount. It is good that you're looking for a broker that will allow you to trade with very minimal amount of money but I would advise you to have close to $100 or more before you venture into forex trading. I'm sharing this from the past experience that I had with the use of low capital to run Forex. If you have $100 or more in your account it will be better.

Impetrate

Besides low deposits it's also important to use a broker that offers low spreads as well as commissions. This is specially important for newbies in the market, with lesser trading capital to begin with.

Asahi

Verified member
Money management is the key; Make risk management strategy your part of trading because a trader cannot be a good trader until he is not a good manager of risk. For example, avoiding trading during high market volatility is a part of risk management policy. Similarly, lowering lot and trading in low spread pairs are also crafts of risk management techniques. With the amenities provided by Eurotrader like flexible margin level, low spread and good leverage, you can easily manage your risk.

Chlamys

A great list you have shared! Can you also give a comparison between their trading costs?
With Coinexx, the average spread is 0.2 pips and commissions are $2/rt. Hugo’s way has an average spread that’s equal to 0.4 pips and commissions are $5/rt, eaglefx charge 0.7 pips and commissions are $6/rt and trader’s way 0.5 pips and no commissions.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex is the safest way for making money unless you are trading with a scam broker. Never pick up a broker randomly rather look for every single aspect of a broker before selecting.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
A positive mindset is needed for Forex trading and positive mindset is created by following positive approach of trading. Forex doesn’t require haphazard trading because anarchy in trading causes imbalance in earning.

Macrobian

You are safer with no dealing desk brokers as you will be sure that they won’t ever take opposite trading positions than yours. You can still manage the costs but not that your broker wants you to lose.

HeavLeighGill

CedarFX is another with a $10 deposit. That also gets you a commission free account, which is a pretty sweet deal.

brindagladden

I’d suggest to consider other trading costs too like commissions and spreads before you go with any low deposit broker. Many of the times low deposit brokers have high trading costs.

shirleencomer

I think while one opts for low deposit he should also think about his trading strategy. It should reconcile with other trading features offered by the broker. So be considerate while picking one.

Shrubbery

Low deposit brokers are great to get started. Some brokers also offer 100% deposit bonus. You can avail them and trade with a larger capital.

Satanology

Low deposit brokers are great to get started. Some brokers also offer 100% deposit bonus. You can avail them and trade with a larger capital.
True, In fact i’m trading with one where they(aaafx) have 100% deposit bonus and I think it’s a good way to open a higher position with less capital

FXOchartist

Verified member
Personally I recommend to FXOpen broker because based my own experience this is reliable broker included old broker since 2005 and regulated on top tier regulation body ASIC and FCA, the company also regulated in Cysec for Europe market, this global brokers allow to starting trading with low deposit even $10. Traders also having opportunites to get real prize from free contest provided in FXOpenforum dot com where many clients around the world shared ideas and learn together.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
You can invest your capital with Eurotrader broker because they allow traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus and this deposit bonus will surely increase your capital.