Which brokerage or exchange do you recommend for forex?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Forex is coined from foreign exchange. It could also be referred to as FX. It means trading that takes place between different companies, businesses and governments that are located in different countries.

Forex must take place through a company or a broker that is involved directly in foreign exchange market.

Currency and stocks are being trade in forex and transaction takes place when one currency is traded against another currency

Before you choose a broker or company whose platform you want to use, you must confirm if the broker or company is registered to trade in foreign exchange market in your country. Otherwise, you will be scammed

Banks are one of the legitimate companies or financial broker registered to do foreign exchange. Banks usually have professional broker who will guide you on how to carry out transactions in forex

Now, there are many brokerages or exchanges online but you need to confirm their legitimacy before you jump on them .

Lastly, I want us to recommend the best brokerages that we have traded on.

Robson Dey

If anyone wants to enter into the forex market, he should gather knowledge about the trading and the market. Without getting full knowledge about the market, it is quite tough to trade and invest in forex. So, A newcomer can get all the information and knowledge practically by using the demo account of any broker.
Demo account helps a trader to know about the market quite perfectly. I was also using demo account of Forex4you broker before entering into the real market of forex. It is very helpful to understand all things about the market. We can set the leverage and the starting amount in their demo account. It helps a new comer to know the forex precisely.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
If anyone wants to enter into the forex market, he should gather knowledge about the trading and the market. Without getting full knowledge about the market, it is quite tough to trade and invest in forex. So, A newcomer can get all the information and knowledge practically by using the demo account of any broker.
Demo account helps a trader to know about the market quite perfectly. I was also using demo account of Forex4you broker before entering into the real market of forex. It is very helpful to understand all things about the market. We can set the leverage and the starting amount in their demo account. It helps a new comer to know the forex precisely.
That's a wonderful idea. The brokers also deemed it fit to introduce a demo account that will help you through the learning process . I have not used the demo account before but I have traded with the real account. Can we use charts and indicators in the demo account? I will appreciate if you can answer the question

Mary Frederick

You can conquer Forex trading with flourished tactics and better strategies. FXOpulence is one of the best ECN brokers allowing traders with smart bridge technology. Their flexible leverage and margin level help a trader carry handsome amount of profit.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Choose ECN broker has better trading conditions no requote problem, low spread and the most important is trusted score above 4 in the broker reviews. You can open account in FXOpen broker which this company regulated in ASIC, FCA and CySec. Low spread broker and trusted score above 4 in the Trustpilot review

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Candlesticks patterns have a language that we have to catch to understand the market flow. Gather much candlestick knowledge so you can take advantage of available opportunities. FXOpulence broker offers flexible leverage, narrow trading spread and flexible margin level that lower our trading risks.