Reason people go into business.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Not every region and country of the world is considered to be amass with numerous White collar jobs for the people so that when they have possibly acquired the sufficient knowledge based on their career and job choice then they could come and take over job opportunities already made available for them . As a result of the fact that some countries of the world are majorly facing unemployment in large-scale citizens making up such a country had decided to go into business, that is why in every region and country of the world there are always businesses established in large-scale and small-scale scattered all around the globe . But the main reason why people go into business is possibly for the sake of earning a living . They get to earn a living when they are able to satisfy the needs and wants of members of the public via what their businesses have to offer to the public, and it is only if they are able to satisfy the needs and wants of customers and clients who come in to patronize the business then that is when they make profits and income .

A lot of business owners are mostly concerned about the actual establishment of their business instead of focusing on the management of the business which is considered to be the most paramount sector to be more concerned about when establishing a business. A business cannot be successful without the existence of customers and clients that is actually what we need to take note at all times .

Axis

Banned
There are many other reasons why people go into business as you have said earlier most of the countries in the world and not really opportune to deal on white collar jobs and so therefore this has created a room for people to engage their selves in business. Businesses especially small scale businesses require small amount of capital to establish and so since it is easier to establish people venture into this type of businesses that is does that have real financial stability. And of course this type of business have gone a long way in sustaining the masses of a country. In a country like Nigeria the educational system is not really helping for example a student go through educational process is like attending schools and universities and when he finally graduate he would not see any White collar job to engage himself or herself in and so this is why the now venture into business activities because that is what is majorly working in Nigeria today. And Nigeria is known to be a business minded country

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There are so many reasons why majority of people chooses to go into business but one of the most common and major reasons people choose to establish a business is literally for the purpose of earning a living for themselves. In most areas of west Africa for example Nigeria to be precise there are so many establishment of businesses in large-scale and also in small-scale but from the look of things it seems small scale businesses and much more established and implemented in this area of Africa than to large scale businesses .

The major reasons why people go into business is possibility to satisfy the needs and wants of members of the public, and it is only when they are able to accomplish this, then they will be able to make expected business income and expected business profit capable enough to fend for their needs and wants . A business that is not make profit is considered to be unhealthy, and no one want to establish and manage and unhealthy business .

Rubz

There are a lot of reasons people go into business, but like you said, the main reason people go into business is for the aim of earning a living. They go into business to be able to gain profits that they can use to provide for themselves and their family members. People also go into business due to the high rate of unemployment in countries these days. Another reason people go into business is because they want to be self employed. They don't want to work under anyone, they want to be their own boss and have people working under them.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Business is a nice jobs that are being done by people all over the world but there are so many reasons why people establish a business , some people may establish a business because they are interested to make profit and at the same time they are also willing to grow the business to a reasonable standard to increase their profit.

But at the same time so many people might engages in business not really for any other thing but for Passion. Even when people are engaging in business for passion they may still make some money with the business but that was not really the main interest for which the business was established..

No matter the reason why people may establish a business , the most important thing in business establishment is customer satisfaction because if you cannot satisfy your customers such business may not likely be able to Withstand the age of time.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I started a business because I understood my nature. I am not the kind of person that can sit down in one place in the name of a white-collar job. I am also the kind of person that wants to take responsibility for my results. I want to be duly rewarded for my diligence or otherwise. I ventured into my business because when you are doing business, the work and creativity you put in would be duly rewarded either in the long run or short run.