Real estate Real estate business ideas

Livevehaita

I would want to know to get some information about real estate investment because I have always been interested in real estate investment. Anybody with the best ideas on how somebody can start?

There are many ways to start a real estate business, first of all if you don't have any idea on how it works I'll advise you to take course, there are many free courses o real estate on YouTube, it will give you a perspective on how to go about it, secondly you need to come to terms with reality, real estate is a long term investments that you may have to wait for years before you will be able to reap it's benefits. Armed with these informations you'll be able to make decisions easily.

Real estate has many parts and often depends on your starting capital, you may decide to buy a land and keep until it start appreciating in price or you can develop it and give it out for rent.

There are many ways to start a real estate business, first of all if you don't have any idea on how it works I'll advise you to take course, there are many free courses o real estate on YouTube, it will give you a perspective on how to go about it, secondly you need to come to terms with reality, real estate is a long term investments that you may have to wait for years before you will be able to reap it's benefits. Armed with these informations you'll be able to make decisions easily.

Real estate has many parts and often depends on your starting capital, you may decide to buy a land and keep until it start appreciating in price or you can develop it and give it out for rent.
Thanks a lot for this!!

You can get into real estate business in two ways, one you work as an property dealer or agent, two you buy properties (house or land) and sell your property to make money. Real estate investment is mainly for those who have a lot of money to invest and those people who are financially fit yo hold investment for a long time as you cannot make money from your real estate investment overnight, you will have to wait for a couple of years to profit from your investment. If you have to sell off your property immediately because you need money badly, you may not profit.

Don't go into property without adequate information in how it is done. In my country, you can easily lose your money if you don't know anything on real estate. You may even be purchasing lands that have been sold for more than ten people. That's why you need to learn from agents and have a very good lawyer on property matters for you to substantiate any of your movement with legal backing. It is however note worthy to tell you that you can only make money in two ways, either you have much to invest in real estate or you can hold on to your property for long.

I have seen instances where people keep the properties they possess for a very long time for its price to appreciate so as to have a good returns in time of sale. The greatest challenge in real estate is the capital, one you have a good capital, you have the number one qualification for real estate investment. Another one is being an agent, an agent markets and make developed properties to be known to customers that will buy or to let it for rent. I think these are the few ways one can go into real estate.

here are some of the most basic benefits of investing in real estate
1. Steady Income
This is a no brainer! The majority of people invest in real estate for the steady flow of cash they earn in the form of rental income. This passive income is a huge incentive to get you started and buy your first rental property. Depending on the location, you could be earning significant income to cover your expenses and make you extra money on the side. Urban cities or towns with colleges and universities tend to reap higher income because the demand is always high in those areas. If chosen wisely, you can secure a steady flow of income for a long time and even save for retirement. And you do not have to stop at investing in one property at a time; you can pick up the pace and invest in multiple rental properties all at once to increase your positive cash flow and diversify your real estate investment portfolio. You can manage by hiring a professional property management professional if the workload becomes too much. One tip to keep in mind:location is key to smart real estate investing. Don’t forget to choose a prime location to reap off the benefits of investing in real estate
2. Long Term Financial Security
The benefits of investing in real estate provide investors with long term financial security. When you have a steady flow of cash in succession, the rewards of this investment bring on financial rewards for a long time. owning a rental property can afford investors a sense of security because of the property’s appreciation in value over time. This means that your property’s value is most likely going to increase because land and buildings are appreciating assets. With that said, however, there is no guarantee the value will increase indefinitely. That is why it is always recommended to thoroughly research the location before closing the deal on the house of choice
3. Tax Benefits
one of the benefits of investing in real estate is the tax exemptions investors get from owning a rental property. This is a major reason why many choose to invest in real estate. For example, rental income is not subject to self-employment tax. In addition, the government offers tax breaks for property depreciation, insurance, maintenance repairs, travel expenses, legal fees, and property taxes. real estate investors are also entitled to lower tax rates for their long term investments. Icing on the cake!

Yes there are different types of real estate investment ,there is an official real estate investment in which you only have to invest by passing through some investment organisation in which every document and every of your investment is being handled by an organisation, sometimes this one I likely to be with those that have half a billion to invest, a lot of people do not really engaged in such investment over here but will rather choose to buy an asset and keep it for sometimes for it to appreciate for them to later sell it with profits and that is also lucretive..

I will advise you to meet up with people with a first hand information, mostly people on the field so that they can furnish you with adequate and accurate information about the trade and all the intricacies involved so that you don't invest your money where you eyes may not see it again. I believe that what ever is worth doing should be worth doing well.

So please try to take your time to do your investigations and research very well so that you will eventually make good profit from the business. it is a lucrative business but it has it own challenges.

The only real estate property I own is land, and I got it by inheritance. Both land and housing estate investment are meaningful long term. But the one that keeps fetching the better profit is housing. If you have a well structured building apartments at the urban settlement, their is no need, you'll be on the steady monthly or annual profit end via your housing investment. You can simply find a favourable location, well secured, and invest in. Surely, tenants gonna come in and rent each of the apartments provided is made standard to their taste. You can build a student lodge if you have the funds, is very much in-demand also.

Yes there are different types of real estate investment ,there is an official real estate investment in which you only have to invest by passing through some investment organisation in which every document and every of your investment is being handled by an organisation, sometimes this one I likely to be with those that have half a billion to invest, a lot of people do not really engaged in such investment over here but will rather choose to buy an asset and keep it for sometimes for it to appreciate for them to later sell it with profits and that is also lucretive..
Yes I understand your point by the two categories of investment, but there is something that I didn't understand and I want you to clear my doubt if possible, between the two categories of investment who among those that invest on all this online business that we usually sees that tends to double your money after investing for long time, and the one that invest on either buying asset or anything that can last longer, just like people that use to buy plot of land,I am sure it is also an investment but which one has much advantage among them.

Yes I understand your point by the two categories of investment, but there is something that I didn't understand and I want you to clear my doubt if possible, between the two categories of investment who among those that invest on all this online business that we usually sees that tends to double your money after investing for long time, and the one that invest on either buying asset or anything that can last longer, just like people that use to buy plot of land,I am sure it is also an investment but which one has much advantage among them.
The only difference between an online investment such as cryptocurrency , stock and offline investment like real estate is that when we are talking about an online investment it has to do with high volatility and that is the only difference between online and offline investment, one disadvantages of online investment is that at the point of selling out your assets in time of need , it is possible that the value your assets may decrease , but in offline investment the value will always be constant with everyday increase.. in terms of profit realisation both of them can be able to give you a reasonable amount on your investment but cryptocurrency is likely to be much higher depending on the coin

The only difference between an online investment such as cryptocurrency , stock and offline investment like real estate is that when we are talking about an online investment it has to do with high volatility and that is the only difference between online and offline investment, one disadvantages of online investment is that at the point of selling out your assets in time of need , it is possible that the value your assets may decrease , but in offline investment the value will always be constant with everyday increase.. in terms of profit realisation both of them can be able to give you a reasonable amount on your investment but cryptocurrency is likely to be much higher depending on the coin
Wow thats correct and a very good explanation, I am pleased with what you said,in online business your asst might decrease and their may be specific time when that product price is either g high or with low price,one can sell out his product when the price is high and earn passive income, unlike the offline business which is just normal, it is not having much risk of lost, but which one are you into between the two form of business.