Real estate real estate business and forex trading which one has more advantage?

Wiserr

just as we know real estate business has different phase and categories, one can either buy plot of land, house, build school and many more, they are all real estate form of business, one can either rent it and even sell it at the Desirable time he wishes without encountering any sort of problem nor obstacle, what I want you to understand again is that in real estate business it does not have much risk, I am very sure that there is no way one can buy either plot of land or house and upon selling he can't get that amount of money he bought it earlier, it is possible but seems difficult, while forex investment and trading needs more skills and knowledge before one knows all the necessary process, it also requires a lot of research, analysis and prediction, and any failure to this prediction and analysis leads to failure and lost. but when everything is done appropriately one can earn passive income within very short time.
what I want you to know is that real estate diferrs much more than most of this online business because they tends to have much risk
what can you say about real estate business and most of this our online business just like all this crypto trading and investment

Immilash

Real estate business and forex trading are both good ways to earn earn a passive income online and offline. Both are lucrative but they all have their advantage and disadvantage. Get to think of it you can invest your money on forex you might end up losing your investment or scammed online but for offline you can hardly be scammed, if you are scammed offline it means you are very lazy offline investment is a the best. In my own opinion offline business is the best option, I will also like to hear yot point of view on this thank you.

D

Deleted member 28127

Real estate business is a sort of forex business what we call stocks means this real estate is a stock where there are auctioneers on his price increasing or decreasing and this common in the stock trading world.

E

eldavis

Real estate and forex trading are both very profitable but I think the advantage real estate has over forex trading is in terms of the risk factor. It is alot easier to loose money in forex trading than in real estate.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For me, real estate is the best investment but for a business to earn profit it is very slow. If you buy a property today it will take at least a year before the market price would go up unless there is a huge development in the area like the road is developed or a mall was constructed nearby. With forex you can earn a profit in a few weeks or maybe after a month. The volatile values of the currency will always be there depending on the type of currency. However, when the currency is stable then you cannot expect a profit. At present the US dollar is very stable to our local currency for more than a year already so that means forex trading here is not attractive when you pair the currency to the US dollar.

Setho

VIP Contributor
As far as I am concerned the two of them are actually very different ways of investment because they are having different dynamics and offer different kind of opportunities in the market. For example with the forex market you can be able to make so much money in a very little amount of time and you can also be able to lose large amount of money. This is why I'm going to advise anybody that I have sufficient for me to go into real estate industry because that is going to be much more responsible way of investing especially over a long time.

Wharf

Both fields have great potential, so I would advise that you should choose a field that you’re interested in and have knowledge of. If you think you are good with currencies and understand the price movements between currencies of different countries, then forex trading is your thing. You can try and become a successful forex trader and then, invest in real estate. There is no one stopping you from investing in both fields, so create a smart plan and work according to it.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Real estate investing or Forex trading, both does provide some benefits. But the flexibility of trading on forex market is undeniable. A trader who's looking for a profit based on capital gains, then forex trading is a better choice than the real estate business. All because you can start exchanging with a small amount of funding. Broker reviews will also give one a great insight, plus latest updates in forex market. You have to remember that every business opens lots of opportunities but also entails risks. The opportunities are for you to grab, while the risks are for you to control.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is indeed a very interesting one, when we look at real estate business we will see that it requires a lot of fund to start one, and it requires alot of funds to maintain the business aswel, but this business will always stand the test of time. As this is something that can be pass down from one generation to the next and the proceeds that accrues from this type of business always increases with the passage of time. This is one very smart business decision to make when one is thinking of making a business decision. But the challenge with this business is the ability to generate the required funds to start it and the ability to be patient for it to start yielding it dividends besides that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it and it will always be a first choice over the forex market. The forex market on the other hand is a market that requires alot of understanding of how the market operate and if one has gotten not right the business is still filled with somuch risk as there are somany factors that determines the growth and success the business which is beyond the human control. I will prefer the real estate business.

Kendy

Verified member
This comparison is a whole lot and also tricky. For those individuals who are traders, they would definitely choose Forex trading over real estate and for those who are not into trading activities online, they would go for real estate investment. Forex trading is not just for the fainthearted. It requires a whole lot of; commitment, discipline, trading techniques and strategies. There are people who became poor all because they had invested all they had in Forex trading and there are people too who have become millionaires still by trading Forex. To trade in Forex, it means you must be highly equipped and knowledgeable in the field and also be aware of the high risk it comes with. I would always choose investing in real estate because it has low risk chances when compared to Forex trading. If all the procedures are followed carefully, coupled with employing the services of a Surveyor and a consultant, then they can check all that is there to ascertain and you would ensure that the property is legitimate through verifying the certificate of occupancy and right of ownership. The more reason I prefer real estate investment is due to the fact that, you have control of your money or property purchased but in Forex trading, the market value can either rise or decline drastically where you have little or no control after investment.

dukar

Real estate offers relatively lower risk and a tangible asset, while online businesses like crypto trading involve higher risk and require specialized skills and analysis. Both have potential for passive income, but real estate is more stable. Diversification is key for financial success.

fadly nurfikri

In my experience, real estate gives a sense of security with its physicality and consistent income. However, crypto is quite an adrenaline rush, although the rollercoaster can get a bit too wild sometimes. Diversifying is a smart strategy for sure - a little bit of both could provide the perfect balance. What's your take?

homesolutions

just as we know real estate business has different phase and categories, one can either buy plot of land, house, build school and many more, they are all real estate form of business, one can either rent it and even sell it at the Desirable time he wishes without encountering any sort of problem nor obstacle, what I want you to understand again is that in real estate business it does not have much risk, I am very sure that there is no way one can buy either plot of land or house and upon selling he can't get that amount of money he bought it earlier, it is possible but seems difficult, while forex investment and trading needs more skills and knowledge before one knows all the necessary process, it also requires a lot of research, analysis and prediction, and any failure to this prediction and analysis leads to failure and lost. but when everything is done appropriately one can earn passive income within very short time.
what I want you to know is that real estate diferrs much more than most of this online business because they tends to have much risk
what can you say about real estate business and most of this our online business just like all this crypto trading and investment
Real estate and online businesses like crypto trading both have risks and rewards. While real estate tends to be lower risk in the long run, it requires more upfront capital and patience. Crypto trading can provide faster returns but requires research, skills, and accepting higher risks. Ultimately, diversifying across both real estate and other assets like crypto can allow one to balance risks and rewards. The key is educating yourself and only investing what you can afford to lose in higher risk assets.