Read email & Earn Huge $

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akm999

Hello,
There are many website who are pay you for just some simply task. We have many question, what is the benefit of those website.....?
They gather traffic and earn much more.

I have a legit website that pay you for just open email that send by the website and stay only for 30 seconds.
If you agree, commen.......

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no site URL, listed to register to the site and start work as soon as possible. You didn't specify how much per task for reading and sending those emails. I'm keen to join this email reading reading site, that rewards members by reading emails. The previous site that rewards one to review mails is volutic.com site. It was going strong with payment, but the payment was minimal, they were paying at the rate of $0.003 per email received. You can get loads of emails sent to review, you can get up to $0.35 for completing all your emails offers sent by the site. But the site didn't last, it turned scam mid through, so that discouraged me to seek for another email reviewing site. But if this one is legit and pays, then you should link me up, thanks.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have read about sites like these before like donkey mails, inbox dollar, and fushon cash but honestly most them are legit but they are selective , they don't pay tier 2 and 3 countries. I wouldn't know if the intended site pay all countries. @Akm999 , you are supposed to write a comprehensive reviews about the site and possibly you post payment proof then your referal link at the bottom.

Josemendez

Verified member
If you don't mind can you tell us how much you have earned from this paid to read email site ?

I once belong to two such paid to read email sites ,and I can tell you that they do not worth the time spent on them. They are low paying and will always flood your email with mails .

volutic wasted my time , because after months of hard work in the site , upon getting closer to payout , they blocked my account for no just reason.

Am not discouraging people from signing up with you ,but am pointing out facts that they need to know

S

Siplay

Hello,
There are many website who are pay you for just some simply task. We have many question, what is the benefit of those website.....?
They gather traffic and earn much more.

I have a legit website that pay you for just open email that send by the website and stay only for 30 seconds.
If you agree, commen.......
Yes I agree with you please send me the emails

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't see the need for you doing this because you wewy trying to help people on how to earn some money online which is not a bad idea but what's the need of you not writing the full article for everyone to view,i dont see the need that we must olcomment before you continue writing something you intended to help us. Please just finish the article because I'm also interested to learn.

Salimo 92

Hello ,
there aren't any sites who could help you earn money for such task . There was Volutic but unfortunately it turned to be a scam . Clicks gennie another site that pay 0.000216$ per email but with 100% referral commision .
And lastly I hear about another 2 apps , McCMoney that enable you to earn 0.01$ a day and SMS profit but I still don't if there are legit or not cause I don't get my first payment on them yet even if the minimum withdrawal is 1$ and 2$ respectively.

Mahmoud2019

Bro Depand on the site u use and Depand on which country u are living. Tier one tbey get more msgs than tier 2 and tier 3
And refferls commissions its also help u Alot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.