Raw Banana is Beneficial for Diabetics

raaman

Valued Contributor
Raw bananas are consumed in different ways. Some people like to eat it as a curry, while some people like it as chips. Raw banana also protects you from many health problems, especially in protecting from problems related to digestion.

Today, I will share about some health benefits of including raw banana in your daily food. Raw banana is very beneficial for diabetic patients. By consuming it, the sugar level remains low, since raw banana’s glycaemic index is also thirty.

Foods with a GI below fifty are easily digested, easily absorbed, and this also keeps your blood sugar level under control. Raw banana is rich in fiber. If you have problems like constipation, then it becomes very important for you to consume fiber.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is definitely a very good article. Raw banana as you have stated has a lot of health benefits especially for diabetic patients. I think it would be good for people especially for the aged people to be consuming it in order to control their sugar level and also derive other benefits.

Apra45

thank you for the information, because where I eat raw bananas if they don't go through a process such as boiled or made into chips, most of them are prohibited by parents because it can cause intestinal worms, hopefully this can be a guide to convince people that by consuming bananas raw is a lot of benefits

Paridhi

Raw bananas are consumed in different ways. Some people like to eat it as a curry, while some people like it as chips. Raw banana also protects you from many health problems, especially in protecting from problems related to digestion.

Today, I will share about some health benefits of including raw banana in your daily food. Raw banana is very beneficial for diabetic patients. By consuming it, the sugar level remains low, since raw banana’s glycaemic index is also thirty.

Foods with a GI below fifty are easily digested, easily absorbed, and this also keeps your blood sugar level under control. Raw banana is rich in fiber. If you have problems like constipation, then it becomes very important for you to consume fiber.
However I don't know much about banana benefits to a diabetic patient but I heard about it that it is useful to the patients in small manner. However it is in sweet in taste which is not good for a diabetic but somehow may be it is good for them.