How can I withdraw from trendri using binance pay

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
I am new on binance and have watched some YouTube video to learn but I still need a well detailed explanation on your to use binance pay to withdraw my earnings on trendri. I am scared of losing my earnings on binance. Please I want something to be made clear to me. To withdraw, will I click on deposit, pick a crypto and send the wallet address and the type of crypto to the available binance pay space on trendri. Or should I click on the icon by the left hand side of the binance app and go to pay then copy my pay ID to the binance pay wallet space on trendri? Or how do I go about it ? What is going to be the exchange rate when I am ready to transfer it to my normal Nigeria bank account? 475 or 750 ? Then what is the best and easiest way to withdraw from trendri ?

Yakub02

Banned
I am new on binance and have watched some YouTube video to learn but I still need a well detailed explanation on your to use binance pay to withdraw my earnings on trendri. I am scared of losing my earnings on binance. Please I want something to be made clear to me. To withdraw, will I click on deposit, pick a crypto and send the wallet address and the type of crypto to the available binance pay space on trendri. Or should I click on the icon by the left hand side of the binance app and go to pay then copy my pay ID to the binance pay wallet space on trendri? Or how do I go about it ? What is going to be the exchange rate when I am ready to transfer it to my normal Nigeria bank account? 475 or 750 ? Then what is the best and easiest way to withdraw from trendri ?
Using binance requires a lot of questions like how to get currency withdrawn and why is it that network difficulty can come up . And at time , it may take like 48 hours before binance app can be successfully operated. I need clarification