Review Rakuten; making money on its app

OlaAdams

Offering numerous cashback options for online and in-store purchases, Rakuten delivers a seamless process with rewarding sign-up and referral incentives.

Cons

• Cashback rates as low as 1%
  • Users have reported app freezing issues
  • Must accrue $5 in cashback to redeem
  • Payouts occur every three months

Pros
  • Up to 40% cashback on purchases at thousands of qualifying retailers
  • $10 welcome bonus for spending $25
  • $20 bonus for referring new users who spend at least $20
  • Browser extension offers additional perks and features

Previously known as Ebates, Rakuten is the top money-making app for cashback, offering deals across numerous retailers along with inviting sign-up and referral incentives. Although you have to spend money to make money, the app lets you get a little cash back for purchases you'd be making anyway.

After registering, users can browse cashback offers at thousands of retailers, including Target, Best Buy, and Kohl's. To receive digital code, simply click into a retailer from the app or website and place an order. You can also receive cashback for in-store purchases by selecting the offer in the app and linking your card prior to purchasing. However, you can’t receive cashback without first taking these steps.

Cashback rates vary by retailer, ranging from 1% to 40%. You can browse available cashback deals by store, brand, and category directly through the app.

let me know what your thoughts are, do feel free to leave a message in the comment section below.

Mertayasa

I sign up in this site long time ago, and this site keep send me weekly email. They also tell me to join their forum, but I'm not doing because I'm really sure what is this site about?
According to your post I'm still confuse how we can make money in this site. As I remember this site is just about survey site.
I really appreciate if you can tell more about this site.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I am not sure if this app is available on Google playstore or not. It seems to me that it is a kind of investment app. It seems it provides cash back on shopping and you may even get coupons as a reward. This is not a money earning app per se. There are many such kind of apps available on the internet. I think this app is also not available for everyone in the world.