Do Rakuten Affiliate Program Works In All Countries?

Sikapa

Verified member
Hi guys, I just want to as question about rakuten affiliate program. We all know another way to make money online is through affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is in simple, promoting another peoples products for sale in other to get commission. Most people enjoy promoting affiliate products and it is also another way that you can make passive income online.

Is just like many people like promoting ckickbank products as well as digistore24 products, although these are not the only affiliate program on the internet but is like the most common of all. I personally promote Digistore24 and I just want to promote Rakuten too but I'm little scared because I don't know whether or not Rakuten affiliate program is working all over the world. Some affiliate programs are based on the United States alone and I just want to ask if Rakuten is also part of those affiliate programs that are only based in the United States alone .

So guys, do Rakuten affiliate program base on the United States alone or anyone can join the Rakuten affiliate program in allover the world?