Rakuten (formerly Ebates) review

HOLA

Rakuten (formerly known as Ebates) is a cashback website and app that allows users to earn cashback on purchases made at participating retailers. Here are some reviews of the app:
Positive reviews:
  • "Rakuten is a great way to earn cashback on purchases I would be making anyway. It's easy to use and the cashback adds up quickly. I love how they partner with a wide variety of retailers, so I can earn cashback on everything from clothing to travel."
  • "Rakuten has a great referral program that allows you to earn even more cashback by referring friends and family. It's a win-win situation for everyone."
  • "Rakuten's customer service is top-notch. I had an issue with missing cashback on a purchase and they were quick to respond and resolve the issue. It's great to know that they have your back."
Negative reviews:
  • "Rakuten's cashback rates can be lower than other cashback websites. While they partner with a lot of retailers, the cashback percentage may not always be the highest available."
  • "I've had some issues with missing cashback. While their customer service is good, it can be frustrating when you're not receiving the cashback you expected."
  • "Rakuten's website and app can be a bit clunky and slow to load. It would be nice if they could improve the user experience and make it easier to navigate."
Overall, Rakuten has received mostly positive reviews for its cashback program and customer service. While some users have noted lower cashback rates and technical issues, many have found it to be a great way to earn cashback on purchases they were already planning to make. As with any cashback program, it's important to read the terms and conditions carefully and make sure you understand how to earn and redeem your cashback.