Rakuten: Get cash back for purchases

Hello and welcome today we are going to be looking at a website that has been around for years. This website/company is called "Rakuten". Rakuten is a company that gives you cashback when you use their affiliate link to shop online on different shopping sites. Rakuten has a browser extension and a website, this browser extension can be installed on your local browser and when you make purchases using the link provided you will earn cash back as a reward for using their link. Rakuten has partnered with over 2,500 retailers worldwide and anyone can use this platform not minding the location. Rakuten is free to join and has thousands of users worldwide, you can shop on Amazon, Wal-mart, Nordstrom, etc and get some percentage of cashback return when you make purchases.

Rakuten deals with affiliate marketing and when you buy through their link they also get a commission which they split with you and you get some percentage when you shop using their link which is quite a good deal. Asking me if this platform is a scam or not, I would say rakuten is not a scam. Although, I've not used it myself but they have a higher trustpilot score and they are trusted by thousands of users who has use this platform to shop online and got paid their commission. Rakuten pays its uses through direct check or PayPal and payments can be made only four times in a year. So it is a good platform for you to join if you enjoy shopping online.