Quit job to make money online!!!

D

Deleted member 27583

Hello members! I work under a private company over here and there salary payment is not that encouraging and I work Monday to Saturday non stop, I barely get off within three months, And the thing is making me and my family to be having issues like that, but now I was referring to get paid site by a friend I met online and ever since I joined the site or platform I have been seeing reason why I should quit my job and focus on this one full time. Because I could see my earnings as it grows each day.

So my question now is that should I quit my job and focus on this or I would continue doing the both work, while the online one and the offline work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Though online businesses are less stressful and with no insult, I will not advise anybody to quit their job for online money making sources, considering the fact that this online source can go off within a twinkle of an eye, the best is the to manage the two at once, remember the adage that says that we should not put all our eggs in one basket. In January 26 2021, three platforms that I invested in fold up and I lost all my money, now see for yourself why you should not quit your job.

Though online businesses are less stressful and with no insult, I will not advise anybody to quit their job for online money making sources, considering the fact that this online source can go off within a twinkle of an eye, the best is the to manage the two at once, remember the adage that says that we should not put all our eggs in one basket. In January 26 2021, three platforms that I invested in fold up and I lost all my money, now see for yourself why you should not quit your job.
I share your view brother... I can never advise anyone to quit normal regular job for online earning... Online website to earn like this is just for side earning.. having little money in your account to invest in cryptocurrencies not money to carter for your family and not to forget that online work does not have pension,no insurance whatsoever and when the website crash your life or source of income crash also.

The kind of your online job will determine if it is because of comment and get paid site, I won't advise you to quit the job. never the less we have some online work that in a week you earn nothing less than $100 - $200 in a week if you find yourself in this kind of situation and you noticed that the work is really disturbing the online job I can say it cool if you quit the offline job but if you can do the two together without one affecting the other do it my brother so far you are making money.

I won't advise anybody to quit his or her job because you want to earn online, you can continue your private job and also earn online ,you will have time for both, if you add the salaryof your job with the one you are earning online, its a big money rather than just relying on the online income, half bread is better than none.