Review Ptcverts.com Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In the current times, we have witnessed a good influx of online paid to click sites. Paid to click sites have been on the internet for a really long time. They have been existing since the mid 2000s era. In the current times, even more Paid to click websites have been made and Ptcverts is one of those. I think the owner of PTCverts got the idea about the name from the famous "Paidverts" site. According to the Ptcverts website, The CEO of Ptcverts is Robert Carlisle, but the problem is that no one actually knows who he is. Please note that even though the website is similar to Paidverts, I do not think that this website has anything to do with Paidverts. Just like Paidverts, they support BAP (Bonus Ad Point) system. The payment options include Perfect Money, Payeer, and Crypto coins. I would never advise anyone to invest money in this paid to click site because according to my prediction, this website will soon turn into a scam. However, you can try to earn money as a free member.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
In the current times, we have witnessed a good influx of online paid to click sites. Paid to click sites have been on the internet for a really long time. They have been existing since the mid 2000s era. In the current times, even more Paid to click websites have been made and Ptcverts is one of those. I think the owner of PTCverts got the idea about the name from the famous "Paidverts" site. According to the Ptcverts website, The CEO of Ptcverts is Robert Carlisle, but the problem is that no one actually knows who he is. Please note that even though the website is similar to Paidverts, I do not think that this website has anything to do with Paidverts. Just like Paidverts, they support BAP (Bonus Ad Point) system. The payment options include Perfect Money, Payeer, and Crypto coins. I would never advise anyone to invest money in this paid to click site because according to my prediction, this website will soon turn into a scam. However, you can try to earn money as a free member.
Thanks so much for the information. People use to say that information is knowledge. And if some is not been informed one will certainly be deform. All these site that are just coming up like a flood of water these days one need to becareful not to fall victims.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well it is cool as you are informing people cos some of these paid to click sites and some other investment sites. But I fume on paid to click sites that wants people to buy BAP inorder to be able to earn much on there site. It's better to work on free PTC sites.