General insurance Property or life insurance, which one do you prefer?

I do not have property insurance but I have term life insurance. I don't have property insurance just because I do not own a property. If I had property, I would have surely insured property so that I can recover the financial loss due to the damages in the property due to fire, earthquakes and other disasters.

When it comes to insurance premium policy you need to consider this two if you want to get the best out of your money within the stipulated time of policy duration.

Property insurance comes with many benefits same as life insurance. The options involved in property insurance range from "homeovers, commercial property insurance, flood property insurance, natural disaster insurance etc. All serving their unique purposes to the insurer.

When it comes to life insurance we have "whole life insurance, 'term life insurance, guarantee issue life insurance, and simple life insurance etc. All serve their unique purposes.

With all the information stated above which of the insurance premium policy do you choose?

Property insurance or life insurance?
Of course, I prefer life insurance to property insurance because my life is more important to me than my property.So, it is necessary for me to cater for my health and wellness first before considering property because health is wealth. Although, insurance of property is a good idea but it is not better than life insurance.

This reminds me that I have no life insurance for now. I really cannot say why life insurance is not a priority for me. Maybe it is because I have no plans of leaving this world earlier. But seriously life insurance is for the family. You pay the premium for years and when you die you leave a big sum to your family. That is nice to think of but not really necessary sometimes.

I agreed with your reasons but should I go ahead and tell you the reason why I am not in total support of property insurance over life insurance. All the risks against property can be avoided. For instance, I am very sure that your parents may not even do insurance policy on his property and nothing has happened to his property.
When it comes to property insurance you should look to insure for a certain duration of time is, house, car etc. You can see how vulnerable the road is, his accidents occur here and there. Don't be surprise that a car insurance policy seeker can even reap his benefit on time before the one who insured into life insurance.

Okay, its good you've put your life first, knowing too well that if you opt for life insurance you'll reap from it by any means. Either you survive to enjoy its fruits, or you never live to, and your children and other relation takes up the benefits to claim the right of ownership in your absence. I prefer property to life insurance due to the facts I stated above.
I agreed with your reasons but should I go ahead and tell you the reason why I am not in total support of property insurance over life insurance. All the risks against property can be avoided. For instance, I am very sure that your parents may not even do insurance policy on his property and nothing has happened to his property.

To be frank, I don't really fancy insurance policies other the ones on health and business. But if I am to choose between the ones that you put up there, I will go for life assurance because I am still very much certain that I may benefit from it or my family benefit from it.
Okay, its good you've put your life first, knowing too well that if you opt for life insurance you'll reap from it by any means. Either you survive to enjoy its fruits, or you never live to, and your children and other relation takes up the benefits to claim the right of ownership in your absence. I prefer property to life insurance due to the facts I stated above.

To be frank, I don't really fancy insurance policies other the ones on health and business. But if I am to choose between the ones that you put up there, I will go for life assurance because I am still very much certain that I may benefit from it or my family benefit from it.