Paying for a property in installments

niche

Verified member
Often it is not possible to pay for the entire property at once, especially if the buyer has money in different bank accounts . While buyers pay for under construction properties in installments, they are expected to pay for a resale property at the same time to get possession. Has anyone purchased a resale property for themselves? Is it possible to make multiple payments to purchase a property or is it better to combine all the payment in one bank account and then make the payment of the amount to the property seller?

SHAHID123

Once I purchased 4 rooms apartment, for this first I given down payment of some fixed amount and got the key of the apartment, rest of the amount I was paying in installment. After some years I got possession of that apartment and then I was given it on rent. The income on monthly basis I started getting as a passive income and after some years I sold that apartment in double profit. Here in my country here is a facility as one can get a house just one time down payment and then rest of the amount he need to pay in installment.