Review PrizeRebal.com Reviews

Yusra3

Banned
PrizeRebel is an online GPT (get-paid-to) rewards platform where users can earn gift vouchers, cash, & products in exchange for performing tasks and activities.
It has over ten million members globally, with users from the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, & Australia having the highest potential to win prizes.

Way Of Earnings :

Online Surveys

Take online surveys to earn money for your thoughts. The long does it take to finish a survey as well as the number of points available are often displayed.

Fill Out Offers

In exchange for points, you must complete offers like signing up for trials, joining mailing lists, and so on.

Watching Videos

Earn points by watching videos on your computer. The number of points available for video watched is small, but you can earn as many as you want.

Completing Tasks

See your account balance rise when you perform easy online tasks like completing web searches.

Daily Points

A daily points page will appear in your PrizeRebel account, listing possibilities for activities which can be accomplished up to 20 times each day. This is really a simple technique to earn more points.

Offerwall

Purchase things or activities from Prizerebel's partner companies to earn points. Most of those offers just ask you to sign up for a free trial, complete a survey, and install a free app.

Participating In Games And Contests

Participate on contests, raffles, & high-stakes lottery games such as Lucky Numbers to boost your income.

Inviting Friends

You can earn anywhere from 15% to 30% if you successfully bring someone else to the site.

Minimum Payout : 200 points = 2$

Payment Methods : Gift Vouchers , Visa prepaid And Paypal.

Solution
I could've loved this site, but due to the fact that, it's mainly base on offerwalls and surveys which isn't available here in my destination. Made me to give up on the site since I can't earn from it, I simply gave up to use my time well for other earning opportunities here online..I know others whose country it accepts are earning something tangible from it, and such will surely make them to continue since it's rewarding to them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I could've loved this site, but due to the fact that, it's mainly base on offerwalls and surveys which isn't available here in my destination. Made me to give up on the site since I can't earn from it, I simply gave up to use my time well for other earning opportunities here online..I know others whose country it accepts are earning something tangible from it, and such will surely make them to continue since it's rewarding to them.

Solution