Please post topics that are sensible enough

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In this Health Section it is annoying see a topic that starts with “HEALTH BENEFITS OF” because the list is endless but it is not substantial enough. There would be as many topics with health benefits about fruits, vegetables and even other things like exercise or simply reading. Come on, think of some other title that is interesting and with intelligent approach. Another annoying title is one that starts with “TIPS TO” which is really boring at a glance. Kindly think of a creative title to make it appealing. Another eyesore on the health bored are topics that are duplicates. Check the topics to see for yourself. When I posted about my high cholesterol level there was an instant follow up of a topic about cholesterol. Hey, guys, be original with the topic. It is obvious that you are just getting ideas from the current topics in the health board. Pardon me if you are offended. At least you feel guilty of your mistakes.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well, I do not have any problems with the posts starting with "health benefits of" or "tips to" because these phrases make your title search-friendly. I will give you some examples, people are likely to search for "health benefits of honey for diabetes" instead of "honey is good for you if you have diabetes" even though the second title sounds better. Traffic is the blood of any website and Google is the main source of traffic, therefore we need to use titles that get searched on Google or any other search engine. What problems I see here are most of us are writing for credits, and we are not caring about adding value to the discussion. Remember, I said "most of us" I am not saying some people are, I am saying most of us (which also includes me). In the health section, people are posting information that is overtly saturated, people are posting on the topics that are easily available online, in fact, people are searching on google and repost the same information by making some changes in the word pattern (rephrasing). People are not giving interesting information, people are giving information that is already being talked about on a lot of sites.