Please is Swagbucks working in Nigeria

Peaceloaded

Please is Swagbucks working in Nigeria? i try using is but the survey keep saying not going

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes it is still working over here and base on my past experience with them it is a legit website wish you can be able to make money from, I have tried it out in the past before and till now my account with them is still in existence but it may not be profitable to most African countries and Nigeria is also among, if you were in the Western countries you can have a better chance of earning from Survey on the platform and doing of other activities but as a Nigerian and as an African it may be quite difficult for you...

when I was into the platform I was earning 6 points per survey which I need to have up to 100 points to make $1 and I have to reach the minimum withdrawal to place withdrawal, They are paying with PayPal and not cryto and all this payment method are not really suitable for us over here, my suggestion is that if it worth your time you can earn from the platform but if you think you won't be able to meet up base on the low payments rate it is better for you to look elsewhere to earn.

Victorial

Yeah. Swagbucks is really working and it has been in existence for years. I used to work on Swagbucks and I earned some points but not enough for withdrawal. I did not think you can register without a VPN. I registered mine with a VPN back then and I downloaded the app on a site. It is not even on the Play Store for Nigerians. You will get points for voting and many more. But surveys are the fastest way to reach the withdrawal threshold. If you have a working Pay Pal, you can go ahead but if you do not, look for another alternative.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think the site works in Nigeria and you can make few bucks there if only you can work smartly there. But I will have to burst your bubbles.....There are so many offers that are there and as a Nigerian, you won't be allowed to complete those offers. Some of the offers are surveys, offer walls etc....

Tecla

Swagbuck might definitely work in nigeria this is because I've done a research as compared to inbox dollars, swagbucks works in most countries so you better just try out the app only then will you know I literally conquer with the one who has commented that swag bucks seems to be an international gig.