Paypal vs crypto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jecsad2

I want to sell some stuff worldwide but I got confused which is the best payment gateway.
Firstly, am I right for saying Paypal as a gateway payment?
Which gateway payment are you all using?
Have anyone tried skrill? I heard that a lot from shutter stock contributors.
I want to sell my stuff on Ebay and Amazon. They can use Paypal, right?

Josemendez

Verified member
As for me , I will use cryptocurrency because PayPal have issues operating in some countries and their Regulations are quite very strict which can be a problem to you and your users. Cryptocurrency has no strict regulation and it is available in 90% of the world unlike PayPal.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
You want to "sell stuff", right?
In this case you have less choice and better use multiple gateways.
In the market, customer is the king; you cannot decide which method is best, and you cannot ignore other methods. You just have to offer multiple payment options and let the customer choose the best option.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's for sure the customers comes first. That's why we need to satisfy them by providing enough payment gateways to enable them for the ones they truly want to use to buy products or pay for services. I've come to know that, when you list few payment gateway for payment, and receiving of funds they grow infuriated cos they might not see their offered option.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you will sell via an e-commerce site then you have to abide by the payment processor that they use. If you will sell directly from your website then it would be an issue with the customer. If the customer has only Bitcoin for payment then you may have a problem with the varying means of payment. If I were you I would make Paypal as the standard to avoid confusion.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
In my own humble opinion, customers are always right no matter what. You can't make decisions for your customers, you have to be the one to listen to them. Providing different options of payment gateways is one of the best ways to satisfy your customers. If you are considering PayPal and cryptocurrencies, then you have to also consider, Payeer, perfect money etc...

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would always prefer cryptocurrencies over paypal. Paypal is not accepted in my country. It is a very strict payment processor that also blocks accounts and I am really not sure if it will ever be supported in my country in the future. As far as Shutter stock is concerned, I have never tried earning from that website, as I am not a photographer.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Paypal worked for me today, I used it to send PayPal to a staff member at bizdustry and he rewarded me with Cryptocurrency. That doesn't mean I'm preferring it to Cryptocurrency. Crypto will still be my best preference when it comes to withdrawing my earnings online cos of the low charges and it is connected to my local bank account, that's why I'm more attached to crypto.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Like someone have said up there since you want to sell something then it is better you use multiple payment gateways because some people are not convenient enough using cryptocurrency and some may not like you to use PayPal. I personally prefer cryptocurrency because it is decentralized and there won't be any issue of your fund being held by any platform.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paypal worked for me today, I used it to send PayPal to a staff member at bizdustry and he rewarded me with Cryptocurrency. That doesn't mean I'm preferring it to Cryptocurrency. Crypto will still be my best preference when it comes to withdrawing my earnings online cos of the low charges and it is connected to my local bank account, that's why I'm more attached to crypto.

Dear friend, is it possible to exchange PayPal funds with cryptocurrencies. Please note that Paypal does not allow us to use third party exchangers in order to exchange Paypal funds, but still there must be a way for Nigerian users to receive funds and send those funds after exchanging those Paypal funds to cryptocurrencies. I have no idea about how Paypal works in Nigeria and you might be knowing it in a better way than I do because I live in Pakistan where Paypal does not allow us to even send money.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Jecsad2 You are not login to Trendri since 12th July; And in this thread, you did not replied to anyone or anything. I think you got enough answers, so I am closing this thread. If for any reason you want to reopen this for more answers, please do not hesitate asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.