PayPal is Must If You Want To Earn Online

Mika

VIP Contributor
PayPal is your one-stop shop for online payments. Whether it's receiving income from Upwork or Fiverr, selling your art on Redbubble or selling products on eBay, or simply taking payments on Etsy, PayPal is must. If you do not use paypal, you will be limited from a lot of online opportunities. Paypal is like a trusted piggy bank, securely holding your money and making online transactions easy. Many companies and businesses use PayPal, so if you do not use paypal, you might have limited opportunities.

Well, Paypal has some issues and some people think it is the worst company but it is also the most used payment form.

Etini

Valued Contributor
There has been lots of complaints about PayPal and it's operations. Most people who have PayPal and crypto would rather prefer to use crypto on sites that support both payment options.

PayPal may have been the one stop solution for earning money online some few years back but it is getting a tough run in with crypto as a means of receiving payments. Crypto is surely going to win in this because it is global and devoid of the restrictions that PayPal uses to inconvenience users.

I don't know but I believe PayPal launched it's own stable coin in order to stay relevant in the years to come.

Kendy

Verified member
Funny, but true! This is the major challenge I've been facing. I can't keep count of the number of opportunities I've missed because of PayPal restrictions in my locality. I really don't know why the restrictions hasn't been removed till now when there could be ways to still check dubious transactions if that's the company's fear.

Also, finding someone to use their PayPal details has been futile even when I find a site that could be productive. I'd appreciate if there could be other payment gateway like Payooner or Payeer.