Payingsocialmediajobs.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The website under review is a micro job sites that pays for executing simple task. Majorly, the jobs are social media jobs. It encompass tweeting, liking, sharing, following, viewing and commenting on social media accounts. You will be paid the attached amount to the task. The accounts to work on are Instagram, Youtube, Facebook and twitter.

The job doesn't require expertise. It's an entry job category and does not require rigorous training to carry out the task. You Will earn around $175 working for 5 hours in a day. I am a bit skeptical of the humongous amount that it offers.

On a last note, you will have to pay token before you will be assigned jobs.
As anyone work on this site?

SANIA

I have also encountered this site.
This site is not legit according to my opinion.
The pictures of people reviewing such website are also not real.
They have mentioned cities of my country which are not even present in my country
Moreover they are asking money for their training after which they will assign jobs, and it is not right according to my experience.
I have taken an online money making course and my mentor has said to avoid such people who ask for money before provding jobs,
I mean you have to invest in business, which is understandable but not to your boss who will give you money later on.
Moreover, they are offering alot of money per hour for minute tasks which also seems like a tactic to attract inexperienced beginners who are just desperate to make money online.
Personally I have decided to avoid this website. Time money and resources should be spent on authenticated and verified companies and business.
I wish you all the best.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have also encountered this site.
This site is not legit according to my opinion.
The pictures of people reviewing such website are also not real.
They have mentioned cities of my country which are not even present in my country
Moreover they are asking money for their training after which they will assign jobs, and it is not right according to my experience.
I have taken an online money making course and my mentor has said to avoid such people who ask for money before provding jobs,
I mean you have to invest in business, which is understandable but not to your boss who will give you money later on.
Moreover, they are offering alot of money per hour for minute tasks which also seems like a tactic to attract inexperienced beginners who are just desperate to make money online.
Personally I have decided to avoid this website. Time money and resources should be spent on authenticated and verified companies and business.
I wish you all the best.
Thank you so much for dishing out such a wonderful information. You have indeed make a good review of the sites. I decided to share this because I am also skeptical of the whole thing. The offers that was promised are mouth-watering and look too good to be true. This is basically the thing that I looked at when I come across the site. The thing that makes it more suspicious is that you will not be able to successfully register on the sites without making payments. The pay is not realistic and that's basically the thing that makes it look more like a scam. Asking for payment before working on the site is not right. Your mentor have actually hit the nail at the head. Basically, the major thing is to not work on such sites because it could end up to be a scam. Such sites are more lien a ponzi scheme and it will definitely scam investors at the end. The only thing to do is to ensure that we take into consideration all the things that will make one not to fall victim of such sites. I have a friend who worked on similar sites and he was scammed at the end .