Business Ideas Paying someone to develop a business plan?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There are some intending business owners that claim they do not have enough time to settle down and come up with an appropriate plan that would be enough to help them successfully run their business. What they do is that they pay other people to help them do the planning. All that they would ever do is make sure they let the person to know what their budget is and how best they expect the business to last . There are various opinions about how best this approach is and I would like us to discuss on how we think of it.

Personally, I do not think it is too to pay another person to do a business plan for you. This is because I believe for that idea to even come to you, it means you also have got a strategy that is reliable and you believe it would work for you.

Planning your business on your own also gives you a sense of responsibility, so much so that, whenever the business goes South, you won't sit and blame the person who helped to plan it. Instead, you would make sure you take the blame and then restrategize where possible to Succeed.

What do you think?