Paying $42 to learn affiliate marketing: worth it?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
So a friend told me of how he is now into affiliate marketing and makes so much money already, but I would have to pay $42 before getting to join his team of successful affiliate marketers that would enable me to start making money like he is currently doing.

This is a very difficult stage for me as my experience from forum posting and a
Other activities shows I do not necessarily need to pay to learn things like this, but I am particularly interested in this one since he is someone that I know I. Person and would definitely carry me along.

Do you think the money is worth it? Bear in mind that this is not just some free cash that I can easily afford to lose as I am not doing too well financially and this is a result of money I have since saved.

If you were in my shoes, what would you do best ?

Are there really any secrets in affiliate marketing which would require me to join a group before being able to make it big in this money making opportunity?

The friend told me it would be possible to earn $1,000 from this affiliate marketing.

What do you think ?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, if you have the money, paying $42 to learn affiliate marketing properly is no big deal because you got the chance of making a lot of money afterwards.

Affiliate marketing is currently one of the best business in which anyone can venture into currently both online and offline and make some good amount of money on it. It is also very important for you to make proper research before you pay for any course because some of those people asking you to pay a certain amount of money before you can be able to start affiliate marketing or to learn an affiliate marketing are actually affiliate marketers themselves and they make money immediately your purchase the product.
Over the years, I have been able to make a lot of research about affiliate marketing and I can say that there are a lot of valuable videos on YouTube that can probably help you become successful in Affiliate marketing.

It is also very important that you are careful because there are a lot of fake videos about affiliate marketing on YouTube but of course there are some real ones. You can also learn affiliate marketing through reading some blogs or using forums like quora.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
@Chibson I I'm not in any way trying to say that affiliate marketing is not profitable but the problem here is that they are promising too much for one to expect from the course .

Imagine telling me I will be able to earn $1000 every week from affiliate marketing .

He made it to look too good to be true and it now became as though he was promoting a scam , and Ponzi scheme for me to join .

I later on discovered that out of the $42 I was going to pay , almost $16 will be given to him for referring me to join their team .

This is what really made me to think that they are not being honest about what they are really offering . These things have made me to see them like scammers and I wouldn't want to part with my money.

It seems to me that what they are currently doing is more of referring other people to join them since they have come to realise that it is not actually paying , but they wouldn't want to tell intending members how it is really working , so they will just deceive them to join their team.