Passive income apps those are not scam.

Niko on

There are apps and websites that pays truly without scamming users.some of these apps include inbox dollars ,swagbucks ,current app( mode earn app). And today I am going to invite you to inbox dollars where you can earn cash continuously. I will post links soon.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are apps and websites that pays truly without scamming users.some of these apps include inbox dollars ,swagbucks ,current app( mode earn app). And today I am going to invite you to inbox dollars where you can earn cash continuously. I will post links soon.
It is true that there are websites that are legit and respect their users. However, there are a lot of websites that are fake, so we must be very careful and make a very good search before joining any new site we come across. Thank you for letting us know about these legit sites. Regarding, the site Inbox Dollars, I know it very well. I have read very nice comments about it. It is a trusted earning site but I think that it is not available worldwide. Anyhow, I will check it out again. Hope that it is available for my region this time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Some of those applications you mentioned are not passive income apps. Inbox dollars for example will not give you the opportunity to make passive income because for you to make money from the platform you're going to be very active by participating in online surveys or completing some tasks to be able to make money for yourself.

When you are talking about passive income apps you should be talking about apps like honeygain because you can make money from them even when you are sleeping.

Honeygain for example requires you to share your bandwidth in order for you to be able to make money passively. You can even leave it and make money when sleeping.