Earn Money Earn Free Passive Income Just By Using These 3 Apps.

AmaliaTG

1. InstaGc.com- This is a website at the same time has an app for earning you passive income daily. The app is accessible for both Android and iOS devices. It is worldwide use and free to join. In this app, you earn by watching videos and surveys, you earn points which you can redeem your points to cash. The payment method is PayPal.

2. App Karma- Earn rewards by doing simple tasks like downloading apps, playing games etc. This app is available for both Android and iOS devices. It's worldwide and free to sign up. Once you finish a certain task in this app, you will be rewarded with budges which makes you earn even more money. You also receive reward points by just opening the app daily! How cool is that?. 100 points =$1 and the payment method is PayPal.

3. Kashkick.com- This is both a website and an app which is different from the rest of the apps I have listed above. This app/website pays you real cash not points. Unfortunately, it's only available for USA residents. You can earn in this app by watching videos, answering surveys or surf web. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Their payment method is PayPal and back transfer.

Moni

1. InstaGc.com- This is a website at the same time has an app for earning you passive income daily. The app is accessible for both Android and iOS devices. It is worldwide use and free to join. In this app, you earn by watching videos and surveys, you earn points which you can redeem your points to cash. The payment method is PayPal.

2. App Karma- Earn rewards by doing simple tasks like downloading apps, playing games etc. This app is available for both Android and iOS devices. It's worldwide and free to sign up. Once you finish a certain task in this app, you will be rewarded with budges which makes you earn even more money. You also receive reward points by just opening the app daily! How cool is that?. 100 points =$1 and the payment method is PayPal.

3. Kashkick.com- This is both a website and an app which is different from the rest of the apps I have listed above. This app/website pays you real cash not points. Unfortunately, it's only available for USA residents. You can earn in this app by watching videos, answering surveys or surf web. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Their payment method is PayPal and back transfer.
I have used one of your apps before App Karma but it was so complicated to me that I couldn't make money out of it. I used Cash Karma too and it was the same so I personally don't like money apps any more although it generate income but I don't know how to use them.

AmaliaTG

I have used one of your apps before App Karma but it was so complicated to me that I couldn't make money out of it. I used Cash Karma too and it was the same so I personally don't like money apps any more although it generate income but I don't know how to use them.
App karma and the rest of the apps I have mentioned are still in existence and work very perfectly fine because but have those apps on my phone upto today but I haven't reached their minimum threshold to withdraw money. They are not complicated to do, maybe you just don't know how to use them because they are pretty much works the way I have explained above.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never tried a single option of the app you mentioned dear. Most of them won't work fine here in our region, even though it works we won't earn well from the app. Cos those options that will bring us better reward is simply disabled here, only the few low paying tasks are there for us to earn. I'm earning some extra bucks using clipclap, you can join me to earn if you're looking for extra bucks doing some menial tasks online.