Review Paidviewpoints.com Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT?

Yusra3

Banned
PaidViewpoint is a statistical surveying brand possessed and worked by Umongous Inc. One of its goals is to give studies that are fast and simple to finish.Enrollment is open members overall over the age of 13. The registration Process incorporates giving fundamental data and an email verification. A phone number is needed to approve the record and furthermore needed at time of money out demands. Each new account is credited $1 upon join.

Surveys notifications are emailed and SMS. Individuals can likewise sign into their account day by day to perceive what offers are accessible. Surveys are ordinarily around ten questions in length, which can be finished inside five minutes. PaidViewpoint utilizes a TraitScore framework which guarantees that members never get excluded from surveys they are welcome to. TraitScore surveys are a lot more limited and pay a modest quantity for individual segment data like strict and political perspectives.

* 20% Refferals Commissions

* Minimum Withdrawal 15$

* Payment Methods Paypal , Walmart And Amazon Cards.

I have not done any research about these to confirm if they are truly legit or not ,but if it is a survey website that allows people to take Survey to earn some money then this may not be available in our location because 90% of all the survey website I have come across to not always consider Africa as their interested continents.

Well, I have tried to access the PaidViewPoints site and it seems like that the website no longer exists. The big problem with many money earning site is that they just cease to exist after a few years and this is quite sad. There are only a few old websites that have managed to exist till now.