Our Body needs Vitamin B12

raaman

Valued Contributor
Cells are the building blocks of our body. These cells get the nutrients they need from the food we eat. Nutrition for these cells comes in the form of glucose, protein, essential vitamins and minerals. So, all vitamins are essential.

Although all vitamins are essential for the body, vitamin B12 plays an important role among them. This is because many of the vital functions of the body depend on the right amount of vitamin B12, which is also known as cobalamin.

Vitamin B12 is a water soluble vitamin. Therefore, it cannot be stored in the body for long. This is why you need to replenish your body with vitamin B12 regularly. Babies, pregnant women and growing children need more vitamin B12 than others.

I haven't across the vitamin B12 before, i only know about the vitamin A, B, C, D and E, which they have their roles to play. But please, what necessarily do one need to have this vitamin B12 stored in the body system for long?? With all the importance you listed around vitamin B12 is just very essence to build high to keep our body at soluble state.

Thank you for the information ,because this is just the first time I'm hearing about the function of vitamin B12, but you should at least told of some of the food we have to eat to get all this mineral ,because it is also necessary for us to know the type of fruit that will have all these things so that we can eat and get them into our body.thanks for sharing