Online business is the best for people living with disability.

marcusfe

This is a very good suggestion which majority of the non governmental agencies and foundations should take a good look into. People living with one disability or the other also have the right to own business but their condition ma incapacitate them to make a move. Online business would have being the best option this category of people since it doesn't require any stress order than the brains.

Ralphjoe

Wonderful suggestions, you have made and I hope that the government carryout this suggestions and bring it to pass because I truly feel that online business is what disabled people can really use to make money because they are highly disadvantaged at making money via offline businesses because of their disabilities. Most of these people can't work, most of them crawl on the floor and so I don't know the kind of stress that they will be going through and the process of going to their daily offline businesses but if the government were to heed to this suggestion and train all disabled people in online businesses then there will be no more issues of seeing disabled people littering the street.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Online business is not only for the disabled people but also for the able one.
Mind you you not all the disable can do it in the sebce that you must be somebody that can think right,somebody that can see and some that can speak or write.
Even sometimes must of the able people can jot do it due to there tight scheduled and some due to laziness.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
You are right on this one,but it still varies at times like the kind of disability most of them have..
But it is still a very good suggestion that could help most of them in life ,because online business would be very easy from them to handle,all because no one really wanted to know who is it behind the system...I will strongly also ask if the government could help them on that ad I bet you that will really go a long way from them all... Online business is the best for disable people to begin to earn their own income at the comfort of their zone.
I hope this will really go to the right channel and I hope they could work on it as early as possible ...
When life is easy for them ,its easy for there family as well...
I also just realized it was a very nice point I made, but getting it to the relevant authorities is what really matters. If for instance some civil society organizations, non governmental organizations or the government would train me or anyone who is knowledgeable about earning opportunities, it would be very easy to get a lot of these disable people out of the street. It does not make sense when all they do is begging all day.
If they are giving the opportunity to work for themselves and make their own money, I believe they would feel more satisfied with themselves and happy.

Unique23

With more technological advancements, things tend to become very much easier and a lot of us are now making money from the comfort of our homes, some even lie on their bed and work online while money keeps flowing to their bank accounts

With these, I am beginning to think that these numerous online earning opportunities could be the best option for people living with disabilities. They tend to find it hard to cope with offline business and some of them even get cheated. But if you consider online earning and the varying opportunities, they could easily venture into any and make money without stress.

Governments could focus on teaching people with disabilities some profitable skills like programming, software engineering, graphics design, copywriting and lots more. I believe this would help to give them a better sense of financial Independence.

What do you think?
Yes online job is best for disable people . They can not easily move to another place but in this way it will easy for them to earn . They can earn in home without going another place .

Peppul

I believe a disabled can make as big a success as people without disabilities.
The internet is now among us 24 hours a day as a new family member, and new features, increased performance and new devices pooping up almost daily.
If you have disability, internet has become an amazing tool to fast, inexpensive tailor a message, and then directly reach out to target groups, locally , regionally, but also globally if it is objective. Yes this was possible 30years ago but require an extensive and costly work effort and above all it took a longer time.
Number of people globally with disabilities who in recent years has become the online entrepreneurs increases exponentially. The internet has simply transformed what used to be almost unattainable, to be absolutely quite possible. So long as a disabled you have internet access and can manage a computer, then you can start, build and run a real online business that you own and have full control over, as long as your hands are working.

Kennysplash

Verified member
With more technological advancements, things tend to become very much easier and a lot of us are now making money from the comfort of our homes, some even lie on their bed and work online while money keeps flowing to their bank accounts

With these, I am beginning to think that these numerous online earning opportunities could be the best option for people living with disabilities. They tend to find it hard to cope with offline business and some of them even get cheated. But if you consider online earning and the varying opportunities, they could easily venture into any and make money without stress.

Governments could focus on teaching people with disabilities some profitable skills like programming, software engineering, graphics design, copywriting and lots more. I believe this would help to give them a better sense of financial Independence.

What do you think?
You are partially correct. The best and easiest job for people with disabilities is online work. But that is not always the case, I have seen many disabled people make a great name for themselves in the business industry. Even in the entertainment industry they are there. Working online from home is also not a great idea because they will be isolated. They need to be around people that will make them feel whole and themselves. So if they are alone all the time they may feel down and discouraged.

Augusta

VIP Contributor

What do you think?
You have stated the obvious, this should be the right thing for a right thinking government to do for it's citizens living with disabilities but instead they just dwell more on embezzling and siphoning money into their personal account. There was a time that people living with disabilities were not employed even if they are qualified, just because one had one limp,arm or is disfigured. But I hope that is changing but working online will be the best. Government should be please look into this

D

Deleted member 27583

What do you think?
You are right on this one,but it still varies at times like the kind of disability most of them have..
But it is still a very good suggestion that could help most of them in life ,because online business would be very easy from them to handle,all because no one really wanted to know who is it behind the system...I will strongly also ask if the government could help them on that ad I bet you that will really go a long way from them all... Online business is the best for disable people to begin to earn their own income at the comfort of their zone.
I hope this will really go to the right channel and I hope they could work on it as early as possible ...
When life is easy for them ,its easy for there family as well...

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor

What do you think?

Maks25

it depends of the nature of the disability, disability doent actually meant you cant offer anything, if i have an IT company and a disable guy/girl with programming skills seek employment sure i will not hesitate to give him/her a try disregarding the disability but as i said it all depends, i can not take such for positions like Front-desk officer and its like.

Sammyesx

You are very correct, people with disabilities has for a long been neglected by the government, most of the time they are not considered when the government have intention of empowering the citizens. Online business is the best for people with disabilities, it will reduce the physical stress they would have pass through if they involve in a physical business which will certainly not be too good for their condition.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I won't easily agree with you. Choosing business for disabled may depend on the type of disability. You can choose blogging for a lame neither will choose coding for a retarded person. While it is possible for a blind to be a blogger or a freelancer, it is equally for a deaf to be a transcriptionist. I know always believe there is ability in disability but ability to figure our these strength in them will determind the kind of business they can do whether online and offline message. That's my opinion and it may not be acceptable by all.

Olajidey

It depends on the kind of disability, there is some disability that affects the brain and online business needs you to think fast and couple one or two things together with your imagination to form a whole new thing. someone who is blind how did you want the person to find a way around the net or let say the person is handicap way off hand. The best it to pray we don't have disability person in our family and those that have it in their family may almighty god help them through.

cmoneyspinner

What do you think?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the more people are able to take care of themselves, the better it is for everyone – for the person, for their families, for the whole country. However, if the governments won't do it, then private businesses should take initiative and step up to the plate. In fact, I know of one business that did just that. The owner hired only disabled people and let them work in the store. So there are no excuses. Frida Kahlo is a celebrated artist. She painted her masterpieces lying down. Disabled people are not unable and they can be very capable and determined. Their life is already difficult but it can be made easier. That's what I think. :)

J

jay279

People with disabilities are as likely as those without disabilities to be self-employed

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have seen recently in NHK (Japanese tv network) teh documentary of Maco, a young Japanese woman who got paralyzed waist down in 2018 when she fell from the roof. She is wheelchair-bound and coping with her disability. For earning money she has her blog that has 40,000 followers and millions of views. She is earning good money because of her blog that she can afford to pay the rehabilitation expenses. For some who prefer to know technical skills like coding programs then that would be a good job for a disabled person.