Business Ideas What is the best online business to start

D

Deleted member 13140

I think the best online business to start in 2021 is actually a faceless YouTube channel, yeap a faceless channel.
I know a kid, well I don't know him personally per say, but I follow him on Instagram and also on YouTube.
He has over 9 YouTube channels, and us making more than a million dollars in a year, I mean am impressed.
I would usually give myself excuses like starting a YouTube channel isn't profitable from my country but that's just an excuse, I mean even if its not profitable, its best for traffic generating.

So the kids name is mattpar and his Instagram username is makemoneymatt he started as a 15yr old kid in high school and now is making lots of money monthly, stated be didn't like school and was looking for an escape.

Didn't want a coprate job and stuff like that. He actually has a course which is on digitstore and other affiliate sites. The course name is YouTube mastery.

I mean this us actually proof that anyone can start a YouTube channel and actually turn it into a full time job

A

Austinfranz

Exactly...

But you could also look into affiliate marketing.. I tell you, a lot of money is been made through this means.

There are many affiliate programs but people talk about one very near to home. (ie a Nigerian affiliate marketing program)

MoneyCube

or investment projects, investing money

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though as you have said it look good to have this faceless channel. But there are some other Job that can still pay like buying and selling of goods and services online. One can still be doing affiliated marketing for some company online which van really earn some one good money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to make million dollars per year from youtube you need millions of subscribers and millions of daily views on your videos from tier one countries. This is not possible for average Joe. IN fact most of the people do not even earn $100 from youtube every month. I am saying this from my experience.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think social media site is the best online business. Look at Facebook, it is one of the biggest online businesses. Online marketplaces like Amazon is also good online business. Amazon made its owner, one of the richest men on earth. For someone who wants to start small, a blog can also be a good option.

Skysaint

Verified member
I think I am kind of interested in offering services online basically through freelancing services. With a skill well developed and the ability to fight through the competitive nature of the market, then I think there is every possiblity of making it big from it. One can also open an online store where s/he sells goods to customers

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is really no preferred business that you can start online because it is supposed to be dependent on the skills you have and the right capital. Ordinarily I will advise you to sell some products on popular online marketplaces like Facebook marketplace.