Best eBay Alternatives for Online Business

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Whether you want to sell new or old items, whether you want to sell a hairpin or container house, eBay is the marketplace for you. However, for some reasons if you don’t like eBay, here are three online marketplaces you need to try now.

Bonanza

Bonanza was once voted as the best marketplace by over 50k people. Voters though Bonanza is better than eBay, Amazon or Etsy. You can sell anything from fashion wear to collectibles, handbags, jewelry, electronics, digital goods. In fact it is very similar to eBay. You need to pay for membership and after that everything is free. You also get 14 days trial. The marketplace allows you to import your listing from eBay, Etsy or Amazon.

1ST DIBS

This is an eBay like marketplace where you can sell and resell furniture, lights, jewelries, watches, fashion items and accessories, etc. The best thing about this marketplace is you can also sell NFTs. Buyers will place a bid and highest bidder will get the product.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Even though you can sell new items on ebay, ebay is basically a platform to resell items. From old shoes to your old textbooks and notes, from your old mobile to your old car, there is nothing that can not be sold on ebay, even container homes can be sold on ebay. I don't know Bonanza or 1ST DIBS, however, I know an eBay-like platform to resell your items. It is called Mercari. On this platform, you can resell almost anything. However, I do not have first-hand experience, therefore, I cannot say whether this platform is as good as ebay or not. Not a proper marketplace like ebay or Mercari, Facebook Marketplace is also a good platform to resell items. Listing is free, selling is free, and you don't even have to pay transaction fees, you can receive every penny of your listing price. However, the market is competitive, you might have to pay for ads.