Earn Money How to know the best online business to venture into for a beginner.

Phabbyfundz

For anyone going into online marketing for the first time and is still stuck between know what online business to start or venture into.
In my opinion i would like the individual to first consider his skills in marketing are you good at convincing a buyer to purchase a product, what kind of audience do you have on you social media (since its an online marketing).
Most people venture into online marketing just to follow trends, maybe selling of clothes online is what is trending now, you just buy clothes and start advertising , without considering if you have the right audience who might be willing to purchase those clothes.

Good luck

Verified member
You must research and get information and ideas from people who are already in to the system then you can know which online business you can do that can fetch you money so as not to fall into victim of scammers or being duped of the little cash you have at hand.you have to be very intelligent and also be very careful

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very important that you should not go into an online investment solely because of the money that you might achieve from it. There is a lot of money to be made and as such you should consider heavily the ones that your passion are lying and the one you have knowledge about.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The most important thing about online business I observe is that you you have to go for something that is not popular and things that is not easily available because that is where you are likely succeed. most popular things like graphic designing may not be profitable because a lot of people are doing it already.

I

imads12

The most important thing about online business I observe is that you you have to go for something that is not popular and things that is not easily available because that is where you are likely succeed. most popular things like graphic designing may not be profitable because a lot of people are doing it already.
I have to disagree. This is just my opinion, but I feel like graphic design can be really profitable if your skills and expertise are great. I'm not saying that it's the best way. But I do know people that are doing graphic design with great results.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is really easy to find out what venture you should explore, however, very difficult to actually start your venture. If you analyze your skills, your knowledge, expertise, and the resources you have, you will know what venture you should be exploring. For example, if you are good at programming, you can start a software house.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To venture into any business is easy but needs some strategies. For instance, it is essential to know the reasons why going for that particular business. Is it because people are doing it or because you want to solve a particular problem around your area. Or at times, it can be ideas from other successful businesses.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have to disagree. This is just my opinion, but I feel like graphic design can be really profitable if your skills and expertise are great. I'm not saying that it's the best way. But I do know people that are doing graphic design with great results.
What do you have to understand is that graphic designing is overrated and the competition that follows this skill is so tremendous that it may almost be impossible for you to fit in the freelance system. I know it is possible to achieve success but you really need to work hard that is just the secret of making money online.