one of the best freelancing sites in 2022

Elderman

Fiverr: This is a Freelancing platform, that is opposite of Upwork, you need to create a gig and make sure your gig is ranked accordingly, Fiverr clients are the ones that will hire you instead of doing the bidding in the case of Upwork.

Fiverr has been one of the best freelancing websites one can work with. There are many gigs that one can decide to work with. Aside this,there are many clients who are always ready to patronize the users. It also has different payment methods which makes it possible to withdraw easily.no matter the country one may be working from.

I believe fiverr is one of the first freelancing platform I had an understanding about and best on my research about fiverr is a platform that has millions of visitors on monthly basis and also there are thousands of sellers on the platform, although it is the best freelancing platform platform to make money from but it is not really easy for people to make money on fiverr as a newbie because there are thousands of people offering the same services you are going to offer on the platform and they have better rating than you, for you to be able to make money on fiverr without any challenges you Should be ready to perform service perfectly for people in exchange for rating because most people who are into the platform to buy a services will always look for people with better rating, your location can also give you an advantage on fiverr because most people are likely to deal with people from top countries like the United States or the UK, but in general you can start your Freelancing journey on fiverr and grow it as much as you can but you have to understand it is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Fiverr was launched in 2010, where as Upwork was launched in 2015, it was called Odesk previously. Fiverr launched its IPO in 2019 and when the IPO was launched, the Fiverr shares were priced at $21. The price was high for a company that was recently listed on stock exchange. Fiverr is not just a radom freelancer site, it is a company whose shares are traded on stock exchange. Fiverr has remained number one choce for freelancers since over a decate. But sadly, a lot of people cannot earn on Fiverr because it is very competitive. I am on FIverr but I don't earn

In as much as it the best freelancing site it is not for the small players.
The competition their is top notch
One would need a top notch level of expertise to match the level of competition.
This is not to discourage those that just starting up. It is rather a motivation to develop yourself to the requisite level of skills in other to be relevant and make unimaginable income there

I still have a seller's account at Fiverr, but I don't earn there even at upwork too I don't earn. The only freelance site I've won some gigs is 'Freelancer.com, and no other one. At the moment, I am not doing any of the freelancer stuffs, like going to the marketplace to bid for jobs, I am fade up. I am posting on forums, and learning other lucrative ventures to earn more, and still trading cryptocurrency to get more funds. I want to use my 2022 well to achieve other skills which I didn't meet up with in 2021, I am in a process of learning, only the future will tell where I'll be.