Best freelancing sites 2022

Ajebo25

Verified member
Freelancing site is a place where job creators and freelancer meet to exchange services the skill needed in freelancing are data writing, graphics designer, translator.etc there are many skill required to freelance if you don't have any of this skill then you need to learn a skill am going to list some of the best freelance sites to work and get clients to work for and get paid.

(1)fiver

(2)upwork

(3)nairaworkers

(4)picoworkers

(5)latium

All the sites listed above are legit freelancing site where you can earn a quick buck register on the sites fill your profile with the skills you have and wait for client to ask for your services

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing, yes those are the best freelance platform that I also understand but the fact is that even though they are good and they are the best , it is quite difficult for people to make money with those platform the reason is because there are thousands of people on those platforms already.

Even if I am interested to be a freelancer the most important thing I will do is just to get a platform that has started newly and from there I grow together with the platform because I believe that's just one of the easiest way to make money with most of these platforms.

If I am to make money with this ones that are filled with thousands of people the competition will be very high and I have to overcome them before I can start earning which is not always something easier.

Or maybe I just have to learn a lucrative online skill , maybe that's just the only way I can be able to make money with freelance platform perfectly without having to worry about the high competition available on the platform . I know a lot of people who are making money with these platforms but they started earlier.

I have known almost all of these sites. As far as Nairaland is concerned, I guess that it is only for Nigerians and this is why members for other countries may not use it until or unless they form an agreement and they agree to pay other people on the board. I have never used it and I am not from Nigeria, so I do not have a good idea about the platform. However, I think that anyone from any part of the globe could join it. Upwork is quite competitive market. There you get to find many jobs and you may offer your gig as well because I have seen many people doing that.

However, there are so many people on Upwork that now the site seems quite similar to Fiverr. I have been working on Picoworkers and I must say that Picoworkers is the favorite site on this list, but the big problems with them is that they deduct a huge sum of money from your earnings when you withdraw money. This has made me stay away from Picoworkers for a long time. I have never heard about Latium. But I have heard about other sites like Writers Bay and Content Fly. They should also be on the list as well.

The following are my best freelance platforms. I am going to dissect each every one of them.

Upwork
Upwork is my best freelance marketplace for a couple of reasons. First it is easy to get organic order on this platform than any other freelance marketplaces. Another thing is that you are going to see high paying clients on this platform. You even have the control on your payment method.

There are some freelancers on the platform who charge people per hour and this gives rooms to make more money for the sellers. The only downside is that it is very difficult to get sign up and you need to buy connect to do outreach to the potential clients.
Freelancer

Online job.ph
If you are looking for a easy freelancing to make more money by rendering quality services, onlinejob.ph might be the best option for you. the reason is that there is room for everybody on the platform.

If you are a beginner you are going to see those who are going to order for your service the same thing for the intermediary sellers as well as the expert.
People Per Hour
People Per Hour is another good platform to make money as a freelancer. This platform is good for you a socially if you are from Europe.

I lije working on freelancing websites because they are one of the best way to make money from online but the are also some freelancing websites the I personally will never encourage people to work with. Some people may ask why I'm saying this. This is because working on some freelancing site is a time consuming that I will never encourage people to work it them.

I know what I'm saying because I have be a victim of some of these time wasting freelancing sites. There are some freelancing sites that only favour those who hire the people. Let me say if you are the employer, then those sites can help you but if you are the worker then you will wast much time over a job that is not worth it. Example of such sites is picoworker and most people know what I'm talking about here' their money is too small.

Some of the sites you listed up there are new to me,while some are not. My brother registered on upwork for year's now and he hasn't gotten any single job, either his is no much good in what he does or there is truly a competition there,I heard it would take some times before one can start earning much little, that's writing stuff of course.

I know of nairaland in literature section,where writers post their stories either free or paid with a little token,what some writers there does,is start posting a story and when it gets to middle part of it they stop and ask whoever wants to complete it should pay for it via PDF. So you can imagine if 20 people pays 500 how much you will make? It is a good site and I believe there are many more sites out there apart from the listed above you can earn from.