Offline passive incomes

Wiserr

Most of us here don't consider offline as a place to earn money simply because if the Scam out there, I myself don't trust anything I see that I'm not well position with it, but I'm here to tell you today that there are lots of ways that you can use and earn a passive income with them, everything just depends on you and your efforts, you can make more than what you've expected if you are good in business but if you are a lazy type sorry to say but you'll never earn anything tangible, there hundreds and countless of ways that you can use to earn money offline but the truth of the matter is that almost hundred percent of it it depends on you, don't expect it to be that easy doing that will be the first mistake that you'll ever make, offline is not like online, if you are good with online business it doesn't mean you will be good with offline business same goes to offline, so I want each and everyone of us to share out his or her experience on how to make money offline, that the much I can say thank you in advance.